Here is reality. We let UF put up 600 yards….

Ill re-watch it to be certain that I shouldnt be bitching right now. I think we just one a top 20 matchup by a lot more than 5 God bless those refs.. exactly wtf iswrong with you?.....GO CELEBRATE YOUR 4 AND 0

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I don’t care how many yards we give up if we win.
You really should care. Florida is not a good team. Defensive deficiencies made this game closer than it should be. Do you think Nick Saban would be giddy for giving up 600+ yards and 453 yards to a horrible QB?

Reactions: Creekcat
Won't always be the case. Defense has got to get better. That's embarrassing....AR threw for 453 yards, and y'all are like, we won.
Yeah. Because that’s the ONLY thing that matters. It’s pretty simple. Games against other teams from here on have nothing to do with this one. They will take care of themselves.

Won't always be the case. Defense has got to get better. That's embarrassing....AR threw for 453 yards, and y'all are like, we won.
Agree. But with Botch it was a close loss and with Heup it was a close win.
Plus with Heup, I have confidence he will make necessary adjustments whereas prior coaches would not.

Reactions: stewart6600
Vols offense too good to let this defense stop us! We need two stops a game and thats all folks!

The D didn't play well for sure....but they did get the win. To beat Uga or Ala the Defensive will have to play a good bit better than that.

CBs were in zone and had their eyes on the qb most of the game. We do need to be better but it doesn’t matter how many yards we give up in a win.

We have to celebrate the win but let's not act like we aren't going to have to improve a lot. This Florida offense looked like a juggernaut when they've had trouble completing a forward pass all year. Our home crowd got us this win.
Or it could be Richardson is healthy again and had no pressure on him. Chill out. He's one heck of an athlete and you know what, we did enough to beat them.

VN Store

Back