Henry T to alabama (potentially)

It would be too weird for Henry to play college football for free. The money to players in Knoxvegas has been shut down. The rest of the sec is still paying and the sec and ncaa know it. They’ve got to be thinking, how stupid is Tennessee to uncover their own cheating? Just goes to show you the kind of kids we have today. Just abandon your commitment and go play for the easy wins. KCUF MIH...see ya!

It would be too weird for Henry to play college football for free. The money to players in Knoxvegas has been shut down. The rest of the sec is still paying and the sec and ncaa know it. They’ve got to be thinking, how stupid is Tennessee to uncover their own cheating? Just goes to show you the kind of kids we have today. Just abandon your commitment and go play for the easy wins. KCUF MIH...see ya!

They brought the bean counters in. They figured a dollar in their hand is worth 2 in a sack

Tells you what kind of person he really is. Quit on his team and teammates when the going got rough. He is not the competitor we thought he was. I say good riddance!!! Kinda like LeBron James with the " if I cant beat them then I will join them attitude".

247 just loves to print negative news on the VOLS. This has been their headline for 2 days now.

I also don't buy the premise that you have to play for a bama or OSU to get to the pros. There are plenty of NFL players that played for smaller colleges. IF you are good enough, the NFL will find you. Go play for the college you like best.

Sometimes I wonder just how good of a coach Saban would be with TN's roster. Hell he has had a top 5 class ever since he has been there. Who wouldn't win?;) Even Pruitt looked like a winner at Bama.:eek:

247 just loves to print negative news on the VOLS. This has been their headline for 2 days now.

I also don't buy the premise that you have to play for a bama or OSU to get to the pros. There are plenty of NFL players that played for smaller colleges. IF you are good enough, the NFL will find you. Go play for the college you like best.

Sometimes I wonder just how good of a coach Saban would be with TN's roster. Hell he has had a top 5 class ever since he has been there. Who wouldn't win?;) Even Pruitt looked like a winner at Bama.:eek:
He might not win right away but he would develop the program into a winner.

well that tag line will be making the circles in the recruiting world... "don't make the mistake of going to tennessee". I said i wished the kids well, whereever they go (including bama), but damn i sure didn't want the daddy quotes being used against us in the recruiting battles.
Sad!

If you don't think Saban is a good coach I am not sure anybody can help you. However, since I have already stepped in it, I will simply ask who do think is responsible for the roster that he coaches?

Coaches with good to great rosters get fired on a regular basis.

Reactions: minorvol

VN Store

Back