Henry T to alabama (potentially)

Per father.

Guy invested 2 years into this program and was convinced to come back by a coach who was fired within days of convincing him. With 2 years left in his career, he wants to find the program and team that can put him on most probable path to the NFL. Hate the choice of school in Bama but don’t blame the kid.

Reactions: Remy
Guy invested 2 years into this program and was convinced to come back by a coach who was fired within days of convincing him. With 2 years left in his career, he wants to find the program and team that can put him on most probable path to the NFL. Hate the choice of school in Bama but don’t blame the kid.
I do. Commit to the school, not the coach. He doesn't need Pruitt to make it to the NFL.

Reactions: volfan8
would tell the nfl all they need to know. no way i'd draft a kid who bailed on his teammates to play for their rival.

At this point I envy Kentucky. Maybe we should just avoid the diva 5 star guys and just develop people. Could avoid a lot of drama. All these 5 star guys have a sense of entitlement. Need to get more blue collar guys

Reactions: ArdentVol
If the NFL can find players at William Penn, North Dakota State, Arkansas Pine Bluff, and Fort Valley State, I'm pretty sure they know where Tennessee is. No one needs to go to Alabama to be seen by the NFL.

I do. Commit to the school, not the coach. He doesn't need Pruitt to make it to the NFL.

You're not dealing in reality if you think most kids don't commit to the coach before the school. And if you're in his shoes given the coaching roller coaster he went through the 2 weeks leading up to Pruitt's firing, you'd do the same thing to maximize your chances of getting to the pro's with your remaining 2 years of eligibility.

Don't like the decision at all, but i'm not gonna hate the kid for making the best business decision for himself.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Certainly a player that believed his press clippings at the beginning of the year.

Fell off dramatically this year.

Time for new blood at the position.

Yes it was because he believed his own press clippings. Not because of the hip injury that he fought through that made it painful to kick.

Yes it was because he believed his own press clippings. Not because of the hip injury that he fought through that made it painful to kick.

A team player would have said I'm not ready. A self centered player would say I can do it (and if I fail I have an excuse). I am OK with the excuse maker leaving. See ya!

A team player would have said I'm not ready. A self centered player would say I can do it (and if I fail I have an excuse). I am OK with the excuse maker leaving. See ya!

His coach was well aware of the injury and mentioned it in a post game press conference. The player never mentioned it or made an excuse. Id personally be OK if you left.

At this point I envy Kentucky. Maybe we should just avoid the diva 5 star guys and just develop people. Could avoid a lot of drama. All these 5 star guys have a sense of entitlement. Need to get more blue collar guys

LOL, I'm thinking you're going to get your wish. We're about to see a team full of 2 and 3 stars.

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back