HBO's "Game of Thrones"

That's funny, looks just like the Queen of Thorns

He-Doesnt-Even-Try-Hide-His-Feelings.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I love Sanderson. The Stormlight Archives has been amazing so far. I can't wait for the new book in November.

Have tried reading the first book in the series like 3 times now. I usually get halfway through then stop for no reason. One of these days though...

Thought you guys might enjoy this post, but if you care to comment, we should take it to the politics forum where I posted it.

For some reason, in her new book Hillary compared herself to Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones. Robby Soave took that and ran with it.

***Spoilers***

What's the difference between Game of Thrones character Cersei Lannister and failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton? One is an entitled narcissist who quietly supported her lecherous husband (whom she clearly loathed) when it was politically convenient, then insisted it was her turn to rule (even though it wasn't), chose boot-lickers, ass-kissers, and elitist bankers as her advisors while alienating more competent and better-liked people who might have helped her, exacted petty vengeance on imagined enemies, escaped justice and the judgment of the people by destroying her main rival—the charismatic, income-inequality obsessed populist—with an explosive cheat, and was left confused why so many people in her country would rather be ruled by a complete political unknown who tells it like it is.

The other ****s her twin brother.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/09/12/hillary-clinton-cersei-what-happened

Reactions: 3 people
I’m sure most already know, but HBO made it official: No GoT in 2018. Final season will air 2019.

Hopefully we can all still find this thread by then.

I’m sure most already know, but HBO made it official: No GoT in 2018. Final season will air 2019.

Hopefully we can all still find this thread by then.
I'm hoping it's early 2019 and not in the summer. It sucks that we'll have to wait that long, but I don't want it to be rushed and want it to go out with a bang.

Reactions: 1 person
Man..I hope they don't screw this up.

I think it will be a series of massive spectacles of the likes that have not been seen on television... but I don't expect it to be the "true" ASOIAF ending that GRRM has envisioned.

You could already feel the differences in watching this last season. It wasn't bad - it just wasn't GRRM.

I think it will be a series of massive spectacles of the likes that have not been seen on television... but I don't expect it to be the "true" ASOIAF ending that GRRM has envisioned.

You could already feel the differences in watching this last season. It wasn't bad - it just wasn't GRRM.

GRRM is just a pissy ahole that takes glee in crushing peoples hopes. I really don't care if they don't follow his vision anymore. I don't want to follow this epic for 20 years just to have all the characters I give a crap about die. Hell they've suffered enough pain and loss for 10 lifetimes at this point.

GRRM forfeited this ending when he refused to finish this series 2 decades ago

After hearing Sandor badmouth Gregor and his abuse for the whole series I would expect he'll be the one to finish off what's left of his brother.

VN Store

Back