Haynesworth calling for boycott...

Mad because his buddy didn’t get hired. Tee will always be remembered and appreciated as a player. As a coach he really is nothing special. He snubbed us a few times to stay in sunny Cali. He’s not P5 HC material. Maybe he can go to UCF and work his way to a better gig. Best of luck to him.

Haynesworth calling for boycott due to "systemic racism" because Tee Martin wasn't interviewed and hired.

Albert Haynesworth calls for boycott of Tennessee Vols football for 'systematic racism'

What, is the UT water boy white? I had no idea they interviewed for that position. Seriously, Tee will never be a HC because he’s not a very good position coach. No one looks at the product Tee puts on the field and says, “Who is their position coach? They are playing lights out”.

Reactions: Border Vol
Haynesworth can be seen regularly, taking shot and drinks at Tin Roof 2 in Franklin. Definitely not a smart guy.
Because he’s taking shots or because he goes to Tin Roof?
Is that bar even still open on the strip? They had decent pizza, from what I recall, but that’s about all I remember from Tin Roof. Cool Beams and The Half Barrel, now those were the best bars on the strip!

Reactions: Border Vol
Oh really? I guess it's "systemic racism" that we interviewed and was VERY interested in Tony Elliott until he turned us down. I guess it was systemic racism that we would've hired James Franklin if they could've come to an agreement. I don't care what his skin pigmentation is. Tee is not a qualified candidate for this job, period.

You mean he took time away from beating women to have an opinion?
I really wish you would post more often. Not because we agree on most topics or that I think you bring anything of substance to the site, I just like looking at your avi. 😉
GBO!!

VN Store

Back