Haynesworth calling for boycott...

I don't think he would be if we had a different AD. The relationship with White is the reason we were able to get him otherwise we are still shopping for the type of coach that landed us Pruitt. Heupel is a good get.
I agree. Heupel is a good if not great hire because of White's relationship with him. White knows he will run a good program which is what we need to stabilize the mess we have. Once we've weathered the storm, we will see where we are as a team. That's all we can ask for right now.

Haynesworth calling for boycott due to "systemic racism" because Tee Martin wasn't interviewed and hired.

Albert Haynesworth calls for boycott of Tennessee Vols football for 'systematic racism'

Here's your chance @lexkyvol

MrW5mUX.gif

WTF is wrong with this University. Their has been no cohesion whatsoever between old and new coaches, old and new players. Fulmer back stabs Currie instead of letting him do his job. Place goes batshit crazy over Schiano and Leach. Then end up with Mr. 🥔 Head. Let's not forget the way Majors was jacked.
Administation that seems to have no control or order.

I sure hope this is a new beginning as in get your **** together UT.

Yes by all means less listen to Haynesworth. He is the epitome of patience and understanding. I guess there weren’t any bums to throw water on.

WTF is wrong with this University. Their has been no cohesion whatsoever between old and new coaches, old and new players. Fulmer back stabs Currie instead of letting him do his job. Place goes batshit crazy over Schiano and Leach. Then end up with Mr. 🥔 Head. Let's not forget the way Majors was jacked.
Administation that seems to have no control or order.

I sure hope this is a new beginning as in get your **** together UT.

Fulmer won the NC but otherwise, he’s been a *******. Started by backstabbing Majors and hasn’t stopped since. The best thing that will come outta this is he’s gone, finished.

Please boycott, stay away from the school and team. U AH are the stereotypical dumba$$. Doesn't go the way that you think, throw the Raceland. Kinda already tell Ole Tee is a whiney cancer. Ge him gone

So will Tee be hitting the road? Like Chaney? He apparently couldn't stand Pruitt and now hes hurt according to Albert and Peerless Price? I thank Tee for what he’s done for UT but If I were Heupel, Tee would be gone too

Tee the coach came back 4 years too late, he should have come back during Butch Ball when the program could have used the recruiting assistance, but he chose to stay away, he came back at a terrible time, with a horrible coach and should continue to pursue opportunities in other places if he wants to be a head coach, Fulmer doesn't have any credibility in the UT Athletic Department anymore, he may have gotten Tee on the staff, those days are gone, forever if we're lucky

Tee the quarterback of the 1998 national championship team is always welcome on campus, in Neyland Stadium, as is any former letterman . . . . . . . . Ask not what your former school can do for you, always ask what you can do for your former school to help make it better, to pay it forward, to see it succeed in its mission in athletics and academics

VN Store

Back