Haynesworth calling for boycott...

Haynesworth calling for boycott due to "systemic racism" because Tee Martin wasn't interviewed and hired.

Albert Haynesworth calls for boycott of Tennessee Vols football for 'systematic racism'
Isn’t this the same guy that was begging for charity not long ago and was suspended from the NFL for kicking another player in the head or clearing his head? He knows nothing about equality. I would have loved to get paid the money he got paid snd then preach about equality. What did he do with his money to make a change or what has he done in the black community to help young troubled youth?

Well this settles it....my proposal to end systematic racism:

each teams roster must actually be composed of 25% Black, 25% Asian, 25% Caucasian, and 25% Hispanic players....that applies to all position groups equally....can’t stack all the white guys on special teams.

Same in all sports....heck, carry that on to the NFL and NBA also. Let’s fix America!!!

or...........we could just let the best at what they do get the nod based on merit....

You left out the Canadians.

Isn’t this the same guy that was begging for charity not long ago and was suspended from the NFL for kicking another player in the head or clearing his head? He knows nothing about equality. I would have loved to get paid the money he got paid snd then preach about equality. What did he do with his money to make a change or what has he done in the black community to help young troubled youth?
Throw in a road rage incident too.

Every search. Every damn search. It’s amazing CJH still wants to be here. Smh.

I don't think he would be if we had a different AD. The relationship with White is the reason we were able to get him otherwise we are still shopping for the type of coach that landed us Pruitt. Heupel is a good get.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back