Hat Crimes

Is the alt-right "media" responsible for all the right-wing terrorism? Dumbass white people are being goaded into doing all kinds of extremist BS. Did the media make the Neo-Nazi drove into the crowds in VA? Are they responsible for the anti-abortion extremists, armed standoffs, anti-Muslim extremists, the attacks on courthouses, mosques and synagogues or militia plots? According to you, Rush, Alex Jones, Breibart and all the other fake media (including the sources ajvol quotes in his Q thread info) are at fault for spurring on violence.

Sadly plenty of our left posters have made the claims above and have said the rhetoric from the right is directly responsible for violence.

Is the alt-right "media" responsible for all the right-wing terrorism? Dumbass white people are being goaded into doing all kinds of extremist BS. Did the media make the Neo-Nazi drove into the crowds in VA? Are they responsible for the anti-abortion extremists, armed standoffs, anti-Muslim extremists, the attacks on courthouses, mosques and synagogues or militia plots? According to you, Rush, Alex Jones, Breibart and all the other fake media (including the sources ajvol quotes in his Q thread info) are at fault for spurring on violence.
The conservatives on here want to have it both ways. In their opinion, Democrats and liberal members of the media are responsible for acts of violence committed against conservative targets but when a Mosque or a school is shot to pieces by some gun loving nut, they recoil at the notion that Republicans are to blame. It's hypocrisy.

The conservatives on here want to have it both ways. In their opinion, Democrats and liberal members of the media are responsible for acts of violence committed against conservative targets but when a Mosque or a school is shot to pieces by some gun loving nut, they recoil at the notion that Republicans are to blame. It's hypocrisy.

For the record - I don't blame specific rhetoric for any of the violence. That said, plenty of lefties here blame right rhetoric for all sorts of violence. Hypocrisy reigns on both sides.

For the record - I don't blame specific rhetoric for any of the violence. That said, plenty of lefties here blame right rhetoric for all sorts of violence. Hypocrisy reigns on both sides.
You just posted to a 24 page thread (your post is #578) devoted exclusively to blaming Democrats and members of the media for sporadic acts of violence against Trump supporters. I'm sure you can find some instances where luther and some others on the left have done the same, but with this thread as evidence, I will say that one side is definitely more guilty of this than the other... and it's ignorant.

You just posted to a 24 page thread (your post is #578) devoted exclusively to blaming Democrats and members of the media for sporadic acts of violence against Trump supporters. I'm sure you can find some instances where luther and some others on the left have done the same, but with this thread as evidence, I will say that one side is definitely more guilty of this than the other... and it's ignorant.

Having been an active participant in this forum for many years I can tell you that consistently when there's an act of violence that can be somehow connected to someone from the right that the peanut gallery chimes in blaming Sarah Palin's map or Trump or Rush Limbaugh or talk radio in general.

Acting as if this is a one sided phenomenon is absurd. If you want numerous examples I suggest you search threads started by LG.

As for your conclusion that one side is definitely more guilty - please provide your data.

Having been an active participant in this forum for many years I can tell you that consistently when there's an act of violence that can be somehow connected to someone from the right that the peanut gallery chimes in blaming Sarah Palin's map or Trump or Rush Limbaugh or talk radio in general.

Acting as if this is a one sided phenomenon is absurd. If you want numerous examples I suggest you search threads started by LG.

As for your conclusion that one side is definitely more guilty - please provide your data.
As I just alluded to... the 500+ posts to this very thread.

As I just alluded to... the 500+ posts to this very thread.

It's a tautological argument - you chose a thread devoted to a particular topic and use that as evidence that things are one-sided in the direction of that topic.

There's more than one thread in this forum - as I said even if you sampled those started by one poster you'd find continual examples of left leaning posters blaming violent acts on rhetoric from the right.

It's a tautological argument - you chose a thread devoted to a particular topic and use that as evidence that things are one-sided in the direction of that topic.

There's more than one thread in this forum - as I said even if you sampled those started by one poster you'd find continual examples of left leaning posters blaming violent acts on rhetoric from the right.
Can you cite any such thread?

sure - check out the Giffords shooting thread. There's plenty after that but that's an early one that is chock full of "Rhetoric of the Right" blaming.

Great example they were blaming Sarah Palin for something to do with that if I remember correctly

sure - check out the Giffords shooting thread. There's plenty after that but that's an early one that is chock full of "Rhetoric of the Right" blaming.
Even if you are right, and I don't really care, that doesn't change how stupid THIS thread is. You have a group of posters blaming people besides those who actually committed the acts of violence. What you are doing with that, is essentially giving the guilty party an excuse for their actions. It's stupid and pathetic.

Even if you are right, and I don't really care, that doesn't change how stupid THIS thread is. You have a group of posters blaming people besides those who actually committed the acts of violence. What you are doing with that, is essentially giving the guilty party an excuse for their actions. It's stupid and pathetic.

Part of this thread documents attacks against people for supporting Trump - nothing wrong with that. I agree that blaming these attacks on statements from particular politicians or media members is wrong. Likewise, it's wrong to just blame one team for this type blaming. It happens from both sides both here and out in the larger world - hell, people were blaming Trump for whipping up white supremacy for the recent shooting in Jersey city. Turns out it was black supremacists and I'm betting they aren't big Trumpers.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Long article...

I dont see the board's marxists on here. I guess they can't defend the true reality of liberalism
Ex-Breitbart editor says Stephen Miller is a white supremacist, and she was too - CNNPolitics
She was already a racist when she took a publishing job in Washington, DC. But when she became a reporter for Breitbart News, Katie McHugh says she was taken to new depths of hate with the help of Stephen Miller.
Emails show the two were in frequent contact between 2015 and 2016 while he was working for then Sen. Jeff Sessions and later on the Trump presidential campaign.

he is now a senior adviser deeply involved in shaping immigration policy in consonance with his hardline views,

"He was shaping news coverage of a far-right website that was rapidly growing ... and was controlling the narrative behind Donald Trump's candidacy and the tenor of the electorate, especially the Republican electorate,"

She says Miller privately showed his true colors and pushed white supremacist ideals echoing his hardline views on restricting immigration to her in order to get them on Breitbart's website.

"I would absolutely call him a white supremacist," she says. His driving ideology is "white supremacy and anti-immigration especially,"

McHugh has shared several hundred emails with the Southern Policy Law Center

.........Breibart......Bannon.......Stone........Trump.........(those are connecting dots by the way)

Long article...

Ex-Breitbart editor says Stephen Miller is a white supremacist, and she was too - CNNPolitics
She was already a racist when she took a publishing job in Washington, DC. But when she became a reporter for Breitbart News, Katie McHugh says she was taken to new depths of hate with the help of Stephen Miller.
Emails show the two were in frequent contact between 2015 and 2016 while he was working for then Sen. Jeff Sessions and later on the Trump presidential campaign.

he is now a senior adviser deeply involved in shaping immigration policy in consonance with his hardline views,

"He was shaping news coverage of a far-right website that was rapidly growing ... and was controlling the narrative behind Donald Trump's candidacy and the tenor of the electorate, especially the Republican electorate,"

She says Miller privately showed his true colors and pushed white supremacist ideals echoing his hardline views on restricting immigration to her in order to get them on Breitbart's website.

"I would absolutely call him a white supremacist," she says. His driving ideology is "white supremacy and anti-immigration especially,"

.........Breibart......Bannon.......Stone........Trump.........(those are connecting dots by the way)

6270DA04-8C10-475D-871D-606F7CCC0466.gif

Long article...

Wtf is this đź’© doing in this thread??

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Sadly plenty of our left posters have made the claims above and have said the rhetoric from the right is directly responsible for violence.

Literally, the poster I quoted said that the mainstream media incited liberal violence. In turn, I supposed that the alt-right media should be blamed for conservative violence. Do you understand now?

Great example they were blaming Sarah Palin for something to do with that if I remember correctly

Right. There's no way putting Gabby's face under gun sight crosshairs (admittedly so according to Sarah) could have made ANYONE think about shooting her.

Right. There's no way putting Gabby's face under gun sight crosshairs (admittedly so according to Sarah) could have made ANYONE think about shooting her.
You're a dumbass. There was never a picture of Gabby Giffords' face under any crosshairs. It was a map with 20 districts marked that were ripe for targeting to elect a Republican. From the Washington Post. Link won't work but WP said that blaming Sarah Palin was a bogus claim.

Last edited:

gs0t7.jpg

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010 | HuffPost

There most certainly was a map, Dumb F (see above.) That Washington Post story you linked says there was a crosshairs map (see above) but no one can say for sure it actually inspired Gafford's shooter. Do you see the above? Stop believing the alt-right media.

Literally, the poster I quoted said that the mainstream media incited liberal violence. In turn, I supposed that the alt-right media should be blamed for conservative violence. Do you understand now?

I understood all along. I was just commenting that plenty of posters have already done so.

VN Store

Back