Hat Crimes

Democrats and the media should be held responsible for making dumb minorities believe that Trump is a racist by saying it 500 times a week. These low IQ idiots are being led around in chains by the Democratic Party to be unleashed on their opponents.
I'm going to guess they go after these kids parents also.

Edit: and the bus driver.

Democrats and the media should be held responsible for making dumb minorities believe that Trump is a racist by saying it 500 times a week. These low IQ idiots are being led around in chains by the Democratic Party to be unleashed on their opponents.
And it's not just the minority youths who are being brainwashed. Unless you're counting us white folks as a minority already.

What they ought to do with them is get a gang of big skinheads, and let 5 of them beat the living sh!t out of them one at a time.
Yeap. And the left thinks this is fine but gets so upset about the President tweeting about a politically active 16 year old. They are all f’ed in the head

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
The sad part of this is...if I were the bus driver(or anybody with a conscience) and had went back there to toss these little punks off of this kid...I would’ve went to jail for being too “physical”...I guarantee it...

Most people aren’t seeing the big picture.....but, this country has been going down the sewer for decades now...just another example...

Unless you can show an instance of where either a Democrat or a member of the media (who identifies as a liberal) has advocated for violence against people wearing red MAGA hats, then your sentiment is misplaced and rather ridiculous. The only people to blame for violence, are the people who commit the violence. That is where accountability needs to lie... or else you are just making excuses for the guilty party.

For what it's worth, I don't blame Republicans for the death of Heather Heyer, who was run over by a white nationalist in Charlottesville. I blame the idiot who did it. It is wrong to paint with such a broad brush and use the Sean Hannity tool of "guilt by association".

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Is the alt-right "media" responsible for all the right-wing terrorism? Dumbass white people are being goaded into doing all kinds of extremist BS. Did the media make the Neo-Nazi drove into the crowds in VA? Are they responsible for the anti-abortion extremists, armed standoffs, anti-Muslim extremists, the attacks on courthouses, mosques and synagogues or militia plots? According to you, Rush, Alex Jones, Breibart and all the other fake media (including the sources ajvol quotes in his Q thread info) are at fault for spurring on violence.

Reactions: BowlBrother85

VN Store

Back