Hat Crimes

EL was the one posting how bad a Trump supporter was acting yesterday , I believe . I wonder why heโ€™s silent on this one . ๐Ÿค”

EL is a she. Hopefully that is the correct pronoun and not meant to offend. Would not want to get her/his panties/briefs in a wad.

Oh you were out of blue front.

Had a conservative made that remark over the death of that person, I can only imagine your response or reprisal.
Using blue font makes it harder to weed out certain types. This is a great example of that

Again you're right but not for the reason you think. If any person wishes death on someone else for simply crossing an imaginary line or being born in a certain spot their stupidity deserves to be called out

I don't see any of you all express outrage when we post stories, you all are silent. Why are you all silent? Because it doesn't bother the left at all.
Would it make you feel better if I liked your posts in the Muslim thread? Is that what this is about?

So ****ing sensitive.

Would it make you feel better if I liked your posts in the Muslim thread? Is that what this is about?

So ****ing sensitive.
No, actually I feel much better about every posts you don't like. If you were liking my posts I would know I was on the wrong side

Using blue font makes it harder to weed out certain types. This is a great example of that

Again you're right but not for the reason you think. If any person wishes death on someone else for simply crossing an imaginary line or being born in a certain spot their stupidity deserves to be called out

Your use of sarcasm is noted, however bad the timing was.

This is the crazy Left:

Stephanie Grisham Inundated with Sexist Hatred, Threats as Establishment Media Pile On

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham has seen an increased level of overtly hateful messages and sexist threats since the establishment media have intensified criticisms of her in recent weeks, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

5e43871725b74.image_-640x480.png

Brainwashed generation of angry feminists who will die alone and childless and miserable.
Good riddance to them and their flawed genetics.
People act real tough lately sneak attacking old people

View attachment 261360

Brainwashed generation of angry feminists who will die alone and childless and miserable.
Good riddance to them and their flawed genetics.
People act real tough lately sneak attacking old people

Everyone's a tough guy, or gal, until it is time to be tough.

What is amazing is people who have no clue how to fight, have never trained, or have ever been in a real life threatening situation, act out like this. Truly shows how ignorant they are, as they have never been hurt, or seriously, injured, in a fight, let alone probably ever been really punched in the face.......amazing how dumb people are and oblivious to what could happen to them.

Lady is lucky he was a gentleman about it. A broken orbital bone and jaw would be the best lesson for her, not jail, or fines, or the rigamorale of going through the courts, even though the correct thing as demonstrated by this guy.

Let's think about this, 11 years ago a person wearing a barack hussein obama shirt gets punched in the face at a bar, would that person have been let go without being cited or arrested?
Why'd she get no charges?

Everyone's a tough guy, or gal, until it is time to be tough.

What is amazing is people who have no clue how to fight, have never trained, or have ever been in a real life threatening situation, act out like this. Truly shows how ignorant they are, as they have never been hurt, or seriously, injured, in a fight, let alone probably ever been really punched in the face.......amazing how dumb people are and oblivious to what could happen to them.

Lady is lucky he was a gentleman about it. A broken orbital bone and jaw would be the best lesson for her, not jail, or fines, or the rigamorale of going through the courts, even though the correct thing as demonstrated by this guy.
And that story of that fool driving through a tent of old people registering or whatever. This is some lowly despicable spit that is eventually going to get an ugly response.

Indiana couple in a pickup truck 'ran 14-year-old twin boys riding their bikes off the road because they were waving Trump flags'

Police in Indiana have accused a couple of deliberately forcing two teenage boys off a road because they had President Trump flags attached to their bikes.

Hobart cops say video found on Snapchat ended up helping officers identify and charge those allegedly responsible.

23-year-old Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones and 18-year-old Cailyn Marie Smith have been charged in connection with the incident, which happened in July.

25042724-8030947-image-m-15_1582333384297.jpg
25042724-8030947-23_year_old_Kyren_Gregory_Perry_Jones_and_18_year_old_Cailyn_Mar-a-16_1582333391466.jpg

The couple who were driving the car are said to have run the 14-year-old teenage twin boys off the road after making threats towards them.

The boys told police
the vehicle had come up to them when the male driver asked one of the boys 'if they were Trump supporters', to which he confirmed they were.
https://www.volnation.com/forum/javascript:void(0)
The driver then swerved at the boys, forcing them onto grass at the side of the road to avoid being struck.

The driver is then alleged to have followed the boys before getting out of the car and ripping off the flag from one of the brother's bikes.

After dropping it on the ground, the driver then ran back to his car and drove away, 'but not before running the flag over,' according to an affidavit as seen by Fox 10.

Perry-Jones and Smith have both been charged with felony counts of intimidation and criminal recklessness, felonies that could lend them time in prison if convicted.

Indiana couple driving a pickup forced two 14-year-old twin boys riding their bikes off the road | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back