Hard to decipher, but I THINK Jennings may be saying he’s back on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to contact this woman?

ispeakjiveblogedit.jpg

Barbara Billingsley departed this life in October 2010. You are SOL.

Good gawd the JJ stuff again...LOL

Just had an Iverson flashback

"If I can't practice, I can't practice man. If I'm hurt, I'm hurt. I mean … simple as that. It ain't about that... I mean it's... It's not about that... At all. You know what I'm saying I mean... But it's...it's easy … to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about practice. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about practice. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game. [more laughter] We're talking about practice, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about practice right now. We talking about practice."

Reactions: 3 people
Sounds like QD is leaving.

Yes......It’s all clear to me now! This instagram is clearly saying that QD is transferring to Pitt and that Juajun is back on the team. He has been promised by coaches that he’ll be in the QB rotation in 2018. Also, Juajun will be handing out candy after every game in Neyland..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
maybe...but did you see his video?

to be honest, he's a misguided punk-thug...i was a misguided punk-thug a long time ago...so don't throw out the stupid race card please...he's got football field talent, so it may get him somewhere, without it, he wouldn't even be in the conversation

Reactions: 6 people
I don't know about that but I'm telling you Jesus painted my house last summer. He even signed his name on the receipt. : )

Hey hey hey hey there buddy! That 'might' appear to be racist! Well wait, I called you buddy, is that racist?:)

Yes......It’s all clear to me now! This instagram is clearly saying that QD is transferring to Pitt and that Juajun is back on the team. He has been promised by coaches that he’ll be in the QB rotation in 2018. Also, Juajun will be handing out candy after every game in Neyland..

Finally... a logical reply.

Does anyone know how to contact this woman?

ispeakjiveblogedit.jpg

Her name is Lorna Patterson. She played the title role in the TV Show “Private Benjamin” based on the Goldie Hawn movie. If you mean the other lady, it’s Barbara Billingsley, who played June Cleaver in the 50s series “Leave It To Beaver” now back to football...

I think Jennings is set to speak with Pruitt when he gets back into town. You likely won't hear any news until then.

What is your specific target audience?

Did not DP. State that JJ had a lot of catch up school work as he quit classes while rehabbing?

I want to win really bad this year. I believe Jennings adds like a power drill to the toolbox that is filled with rubber hammers.

I like winning but not if our coach is gonna catch an assault charge. JJ may need medication or life classes to learn self control.

It's a saying to describe someone as really good. Used by Mark Jackson when commentating NBA games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back