Gun control debate (merged)

It looks like slightly > 800 for Tennessee and slightly < 800 for Chicago, so yes. The population of Chicago is not even half of the whole state of Tennessee. Now I wonder where those murders are taking place in Tennessee. Mmmm?

They don't want to identify the problem because they will than have to admit there isn't a gun problem.
It’s a gang problem which account for at least 85% of Tennessee’s firearm Homicide deaths

Reactions: LSU-SIU
No, the point I'm making is that laws only affect people that obey laws. You're just to dense to comprehend it.
That's not true. And even to the small degree that it is true, that in no way invalidates the benefits of the law.
I'm pretty sure that I, and most everyone else drives 50mph or less on the 6 lane highway that I live off of simply because it is the law and it is heavily enforced. And everyone benefits from that.

The fact that we were just talking about children who choose to live in cities and I mentioned that one of my daughters just bought a house in Atlanta makes me feel free to interject this into the thread. Plus, I'm just really excited about how it turned out. My wife and I found a couple of old connected GA Tech stadium seats that had been removed during one of the renovations years ago. I designed and built a structure that I could mount them on. I'm giving them to my daughter as a house warming/birthday gift this weekend. Her house was built in the 40's and has a big screened in back porch. The chairs will be the perfect addition.

I just hope someone doesn't shoot up the chairs in a drive-by. It being a crime ridden cesspool and all. There's another connection to the gun theme.
I hope for your sake and hers, they don't.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Lord knows that opinion has been proven correct in Chicago, San Francisco, Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore, Memphis, New York City, Washington D.C., and Los Angeles, just to name a few. You know...those enlightened cities where the increased population has resulted in an increased understanding of what society needs.

Apparently, society needs more violent crime.
Good grief.

It is the majority. Amendments are not passed by a national majority vote. You have all the red states with one person per 500 square miles who are basically clueless about what is needed for actual societies to function.
We see how “actual societies” like large urban areas live and operate lol. And function is a hilarious term for it

That's not true. And even to the small degree that it is true, that in no way invalidates the benefits of the law.
I'm pretty sure that I, and most everyone else drives 50mph or less on the 6 lane highway that I live off of simply because it is the law and it is heavily enforced. And everyone benefits from that.
I'm going to need video evidence that the majority of people in any metro Atlanta area obey the speed limit 🤣. I've been all over, and rarely have I seen anyone not speeding 🤣

Lol, you're beyond help. It's 100% true. Liberals are incapable of logic. I've always wondered why they're so inept at logical thinking. I've come to the conclusion that somewhere along the way when they couldn't reconcile their arguments, they just said to themselves "ef it!, it doesn't have to make sense."

Lol, you're beyond help. It's 100% true. Liberals are incapable of logic. I've always wondered why they're so inept at logical thinking. I've come to the conclusion that somewhere along the way when they couldn't reconcile their arguments, they just said to themselves "ef it!, it doesn't have to make sense."
Haha!! You think liberals are inept at logical thinking? Need I remind you who has run your party for the last 6 years.

Haha!! You think liberals are inept at logical thinking? Need I remind you who has run your party for the last 6 years.

Let’s see….they don’t know what a woman is. Men can get pregnant. Everyone has to be vaccinated except illegal invaders walking across the border. They’re going all in on EVs while they’re asking people not to charge them because of their idiotic energy policies. The list is much longer.

Yeah, low unemployment, lowest AA unemployment in 50+ years, low interest rates, booming economy, low energy cost. But you didn't like him because he hurt your widdle feewings. Again, totally devoid of logic.

Also, mass shootings we much lower. Maybe we should ban liberals. At least make them pass an IQ test before being allowed to vote. Don't worry we'll keep the number low, surely you can pass at an 80.

What invalidates the benefit of a law is when there’s a lib laying down lax sentences for violent and repeat offenders.

VN Store

Back