Gun control debate (merged)

Maybe the big cities like Chicago should enact tougher gun laws since it's only a problem in the bigger cities, oh wait...

It’s almost as if they think we don’t know all the big urban cities have the strictest gun laws and it isn’t working , so they will require the rest of us to bend the knee that way those criminals that are laughing at their laws will somehow run out of guns . SMH . Reasonable and rational all the way until it get so expensive ti own a firearm , they reach their main goal .

So even if someone can afford it, and they are available, they will not be allowed to because of legitimate concern over the dangers? Fascinating concept!!!!
Not really. There are laws now against virtually all the crimes committed with guns. The problem is the left’s aim is not the guns possessed by criminals, but those possessed by law abiding citizens, mainly of the right, so the laws are pretty much ignored.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and hog88
Comprehension isn't your strong point. Podunk DOESN'T CARE. The flipside is don't think what works for you works for us. You live in a crime cesspool. Both of my kids choose to live in them. I don't know why.
The majority of people choose to live in cities...and I do know why.
The fact that you don't actually says all that needs to be said about your level of understanding.
I have one daughter who just moved to Manhattan and another who just bought a house in Atlanta....not only do I know why, but I'm fully supportive and proud.

Maybe the big cities like Chicago should enact tougher gun laws since it's only a problem in the bigger cities, oh wait...
You actually think you are making a point?
The point you are unknowingly making is that there needs to be stricter national laws.

Not really. There are laws now against virtually all the crimes committed with guns. The problem is the left’s aim is not the guns possessed by criminals, but those possessed by law abiding citizens, mainly of the right, so the laws are pretty much ignored.
What???????????
You just made the argument that law abiding citizens who could afford it would still be unable to purchase nukes.....presumably because of the potential devastating dangers of misuse.

The majority of people choose to live in cities...and I do know why.
The fact that you don't actually says all that needs to be said about your level of understanding.
I have one daughter who just moved to Manhattan and another who just bought a house in Atlanta....not only do I know why, but I'm fully supportive and proud.
Nice try looth, you lose again.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The fact that we were just talking about children who choose to live in cities and I mentioned that one of my daughters just bought a house in Atlanta makes me feel free to interject this into the thread. Plus, I'm just really excited about how it turned out. My wife and I found a couple of old connected GA Tech stadium seats that had been removed during one of the renovations years ago. I designed and built a structure that I could mount them on. I'm giving them to my daughter as a house warming/birthday gift this weekend. Her house was built in the 40's and has a big screened in back porch. The chairs will be the perfect addition.

I just hope someone doesn't shoot up the chairs in a drive-by. It being a crime ridden cesspool and all. There's another connection to the gun theme.

The fact that we were just talking about children who choose to live in cities and I mentioned that one of my daughters just bought a house in Atlanta makes me feel free to interject this into the thread. Plus, I'm just really excited about how it turned out. My wife and I found a couple of old connected GA Tech stadium seats that had been removed during one of the renovations years ago. I designed and built a structure that I could mount them on. I'm giving them to my daughter as a house warming/birthday gift this weekend. Her house was built in the 40's and has a big screened in back porch. The chairs will be the perfect addition.

I just hope someone doesn't shoot up the chairs in a drive-by. It being a crime ridden cesspool and all. There's another connection to the gun theme.
Maybe your child should go jogging at 4 am and see how safe Atlanta is?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yes it does, in many ways.

Lord knows that opinion has been proven correct in Chicago, San Francisco, Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore, Memphis, New York City, Washington D.C., and Los Angeles, just to name a few. You know...those enlightened cities where the increased population has resulted in an increased understanding of what society needs.

Apparently, society needs more violent crime.

VN Store

Back