Gun control debate (merged)

If it was “the majority” we would have already had at least one amendment . Soooo don’t believe you . 😉
It is the majority. Amendments are not passed by a national majority vote. You have all the red states with one person per 500 square miles who are basically clueless about what is needed for actual societies to function.

It’s an arm like my leg is an arm.

I know it must be for amusement but doesn't it just get tiresome? I don't bother interacting anymore. Either we're talking non-NFA firearms or we aren't.* It's just squatches and unicorns with that guy.

*If the argument actually goes to the philosophical then fine, whatever. As a conversation involving the world in which we actually live it's worthless.

It is the majority. Amendments are not passed by a national majority vote. You have all the red states with one person per 500 square miles who are basically clueless about what is needed for actual societies to function.

Soooo it’s not a majority , since we don’t live in a democracy . Sweet ! Now we just need to get that propaganda machine from the left corrected when it spits out lies about someone being a threat to our democracy . 😊

I'll never understand why yall go around and around like this. Some people just can't be reached by reason.

Well like the majority of donkeys , you can’t train them all at once , information overload . We are just trying to feed our donkey one carrot at a time hoping some 2a knowledge sticks .

There are multiple levels of societies. They "function" in about two of them. They are more or less oblivious to the larger levels.

The United States is an amalgamation of many different societies and the beauty of our constitution is the ****ed up one you are so desirous of can't impose it's will on the rest of us.

The dems have no interest in saving lives. It's all a sham that their supporters have bought for the last 30 years. They've effectively demonized guns. Their goal is disarmament so they have more control. Much harder to force their communistic ideology on an armed population. Don't think for one second we wouldn't have had covid concentration camps as did Australia if they weren't afraid of armed confrontation.

Last edited:
No, we more or less don't give two ***** about living stacked on top of each other.
Everyone is perfectly happy with letting rural lovers remain rural. Just don't be stupid enough to think what works and makes sense in Podunk works and makes sense in places where the majority actually live.

Does increased population density drive increased understanding of what society needs?

Everyone is perfectly happy with letting rural lovers remain rural. Just don't be stupid enough to think what works and makes sense in Podunk works and makes sense in places where the majority actually live.
Comprehension isn't your strong point. Podunk DOESN'T CARE. The flipside is don't think what works for you works for us. You live in a crime cesspool. Both of my kids choose to live in them. I don't know why.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Maybe the big cities like Chicago should enact tougher gun laws since it's only a problem in the bigger cities, oh wait...

VN Store

Back