Guitars.. What you got?

rocytop2624

The 114 Guy. da zone Prez ORB! Da Veep!
Too bad your not in florida..Me and a couple of friends get together now and then and just play whatever is on whomevers mind! lol....Anything from metal to the Beatles.
What part? Lol
#64. That is the ae I still have. J30 Gibson. I bought a 1992 LP Studio not too long ago but I haven’t done anything with it yet but look at it.
After I asked I went through 5 pages and saw some of your guitars. I didn't remember you played.

rocytop2624

The 114 Guy. da zone Prez ORB! Da Veep!
Too bad your not in florida..Me and a couple of friends get together now and then and just play whatever is on whomevers mind! lol....Anything from metal to the Beatles.
I like playing Floyd to stones to prince. I have a ear for lead in groups. And playing along but love Rhythm and playing also.

Last edited:

VolunteerHillbilly

Spike Drinks, Not Trees
What part? Lol

After I asked I went through 5 pages and saw some of your guitars. I didn't remember you played.
I don't really say I play. I just practice and mess around. If you call yourself a player in Nashville, you'd better be ready to show out.

StarRaider

Travelin' Light
Self present for my 60th - American Professional ii in Miami blue. Had to adjust the tint to get close to the true color. Most online pictures don't capture the turquoise though it changes with ambient light. It's a delight.

View attachment 512943
Happy B-Day and that is a beauty... what pickups does Fender put in those? Yosemite?

StarRaider

Travelin' Light
somewhat related to the thread - I bought a Tone King Ironman ii Mini (atenuator). I have a Princeton Reverb (the 68 custom) but it was way too loud to get past 2.5 on the volume. The natural break up is around 5.

with the Tone King you can set the amp as you like and it reduces the volume without changing the tone. It really works and I'm getting some great tone while not rattling the windows.

it was spendy but it totally works.

EricStratton

Rush Chairman
somewhat related to the thread - I bought a Tone King Ironman ii Mini (atenuator). I have a Princeton Reverb (the 68 custom) but it was way too loud to get past 2.5 on the volume. The natural break up is around 5.

with the Tone King you can set the amp as you like and it reduces the volume without changing the tone. It really works and I'm getting some great tone while not rattling the windows.

it was spendy but it totally works.

I’ve heard great things about those. I have an original Swart “nightlight”.

Orangeburst

Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
Self present for my 60th - American Professional ii in Miami blue. Had to adjust the tint to get close to the true color. Most online pictures don't capture the turquoise though it changes with ambient light. It's a delight.

View attachment 512943
Hey man you git a THR.I bought mine about 3 years ago. What model you get?

VN Store