Guitars.. What you got?

I bought a Taylor 314ce. I thought it would be a good compliment to my J45TV. They’re pretty much opposites

YouTube.. I wish I’d had it when I started. So much better than learning whatever was in my Guitar1 magazines
It's best to learn on crap and graduate to a good guitar. You will have a fast take off on learning with it.

Picked this up last week. If you're not into fingerstyle acoustic guitar, then you've probably never heard of Martin Simpson...but this guitar was built for and owned by Martin Simpson. He used it on part of his Rooted album. It's a Taran Tirga Mhor built by luthier Rory Dowling in Scotland.
View attachment 424139

Here's Martin with it.
View attachment 424140

I bought a newer guitar, but I’ve been playing for 20+ years
I wish I had people to play music with. That was how I learned. But you have to our I have to keep playing with people to learn that would be best anyway. But I have been playing 20 years also. I just did the math. But I play along to bands through my amp with headphones. Sounds good to me.

Reactions: EricStratton
It says custom at the top and it's mahogany body cherry paint black speed caps that split coil and I reversed the tones and volumes for what worked better for me it is gold foiled and grounded and has grover tuners bone nut brass rings to keep the bigsby from binding with the strings. Alnico 5 humbuker paf's Anyway I love it.

Reactions: malinoisvol
It says custom at the top and it's mahogany body cherry paint black speed caps that split coil and I reversed the tones and volumes for what worked better for me it is gold foiled and grounded and has grover tuners bone nut brass rings to keep the bigsby from binding with the strings. Alnico 5 humbuker paf's Anyway I love it.
is your fretboard ebony?

I wish I had people to play music with. That was how I learned. But you have to our I have to keep playing with people to learn that would be best anyway. But I have been playing 20 years also. I just did the math. But I play along to bands through my amp with headphones. Sounds good to me.
Too bad your not in florida..Me and a couple of friends get together now and then and just play whatever is on whomevers mind! lol....Anything from metal to the Beatles.

VN Store

Back