Guest Picker for Gameday

After thinking on this a while, my nominee is going to be Ron Slay. That man would make College Gameday must watch TV. He would steal the show when it is finally time to talk about UT/UF.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I think the hype for Dolly is to the point where they are doing everything they can at the 11th hour to get her there. Hence Rece’s “I don’t THINK she’s available” comment and they haven’t announced a name yet. Every other week the guest picker has been announced mid-week. If she falls through, it will be Peyton, IMO.

Reactions: HawkVol2213
Dude, I have no dog in this fight but I think you are underestimating how well known Dolly Parton is.

Before Covid, I spent a great deal of my time overseas for work. Wasn't at all unusual to see local TV programming in some bizarre places referencing Dolly Parton.

I kid you not, when I lived in China was watching one of their daytime programs one time and they had a Chinese Dolly Parton impersonator. The studio crowd was eating it up.

I also have enough gay friends to know that Dolly is absolutely revered in that community.

My point being, that there are probably VERY few people out there who dislike Dolly Parton
I don’t dislike her, just not a fan. Lol.

I agree that I would not want Dolly; she is an icon but has no clue about football. I would venture to say so it would be a bad look for the state of tn that we went with her over someone like Jason witten or Dobbs

Last edited:

VN Store

Back