Grant Gator chomping deserves its own thread!

I think it’s a bad omen, not cool.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having a hard time feeling bad for the trashiest fans in college sports. Admiral said their fans were calling our team "inhumane" names. I'm glad they chomped them. Our guys are very high-class individuals. They wouldn't have done it had they not been provoked (probably an understatement).

Last edited:
What I thought was a bad look for Grant was to run over there. Nothing gained by it. Just ignoring those rednecks would have been better IMO. Or wave at them and smile. Point at the scoreboard. Blow them a kiss. Gator chomping acknowledges that it bothers us.

What I thought was a bad look for Grant was to run over there. Nothing gained by it. Just ignoring those rednecks would have been better IMO. Or wave at them and smile. Point at the scoreboard. Blow them a kiss. Gator chomping acknowledges that it bothers us.
This

kellytaunt.0.gif

Tennessee penalized for gator chomp because the NCAA are cops

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having a hard time feeling bad for the trashiest fans in college sports. Admiral said their fans were calling our team "inhumane" names. I'm glad they chomped them. Our guys are very high-class individuals. They wouldn't have done if had they not been provoked (probably an understatement).

The tweet says that the inhumane names were coming from the bench area. They ran across the court to chomp at the gator fans.

Reactions: MAD
No you're right we should really come down hard on two kids having a little innocent fun, that had caught crap all night, from the fl student section. And i promise im not upset. But hey what ever makes you happy.

Saying it is not a good look for Grant is coming down hard on them? Alrighty then.

A big nothing burger. No obscene gestures. No one was hurt. No property damage. Don’t know why some in here have the vapors over this. It’s fine when their students do it, and it’s fine for us to respond. No big deal.

That Florida official who swiped on his way by was kind of an @$$, but not seeing the whole arena he may have been needed quickly on the court.

Good win. Let’s keep em coming.
The vapors ? @VolInNW, did u just break out a Biz Markie reference?

Reactions: VolInNW
Refalytics Judd says that now league play has begun Grant Williams won’t get the same foul calls he got earlier in the season. Says it’s because coaches turn in notes to the league complaining that Grant gets too many foul calls. The refs follow the notes and Williams will get hacked all year and not get the calls.

I bring it up because Florida will turn in this gator chomp feed and complain. Refs will follow along and Grant will likely get a ticky tack technical called on him very soon, or against the Gators later this year.

Reactions: Vol49er
Lol you have said more than that but you're right it was a terrible thing for them to do, hope CRB really lets them know.

I never said that it was terrible. I said that it's not a good look, that Grant is better than that, that it (the Chomp) is low class. All of those comments made at those upset with me for making my original comment.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back