Grant Gator chomping deserves its own thread!

Williams and Schofield were both doing the Gator chomp after the first win in Gainesville since 2012.

Maybe my memory is way off, but I seem to remember one year in football that we had momentum in a game vs Florida and our QB did the Gator Chomp. I think it was a bad omen, we ended up losing that game.

Reactions: gordonr24
Maybe my memory is way off, but I seem to remember one year in football that we had momentum in a game vs Florida and our QB did the Gator Chomp. I think it was a bad omen, we ended up losing that game.
It was the RB, John Kelly, in 2017, after we tied it up. And yes, Florida did come back and win that game. But that was during the game and the taunt actually resulted in a penalty that helped Florida. I think it’s a different situation. Also, f Florida, go Vols

I think that was just Tyler Bray throat slashing fools.

Reactions: matt1107 and MAD
You act like they flipped the double birds and then mooned the crowd. They were getting venom from the student section all night, they’re perfectly within their rights to give it back to them a bit

No need to run over there and engage them. Calmly walking off the court and pointing at the scoreboard would have been more than enough. Dumb move by those two team leaders. It won't surprise me to see them issue an apology. It was low class.

VN Store

Back