Grant Gator chomping deserves its own thread!

Loved it , wish they would have gave the double birds like gaulden did to bama fans!!!!!

Refalytics Judd says that now league play has begun Grant Williams won’t get the same foul calls he got earlier in the season. Says it’s because coaches turn in notes to the league complaining that Grant gets too many foul calls. The refs follow the notes and Williams will get hacked all year and not get the calls.

I bring it up because Florida will turn in this gator chomp feed and complain. Refs will follow along and Grant will likely get a ticky tack technical called on him very soon, or against the Gators later this year.

Wish that worked in Football. We could complain about the Gumps tackling our DL on the LOS and maybe they would get some holding calls against them...........

Bwahahahahahahaha.......that’s even ridiculous to think about! 😎😎

Reactions: Jack Burton
Seriously? We're talking about this? We just had a hard-fought victory on the road against a fierce rival. Can we not just relax and enjoy it?

For the record, I don't see anything wrong with it.

There's a lot of dumbass that's migrated over from the FF. The BBF needs to build a damn wall.

Reactions: Hacksaw
Seems I remember Ainge doing it as well but on the sidelines. We went on to lose...

The guy that called Grant’s play mediocre 🙄, what a troll.
Yes, that’s the one I was remembering.

Lol you have said more than that but you're right it was a terrible thing for them to do, hope CRB really lets them know.
Good grief! They played their Azzes off and beat not only the gators but the refs as well. Fans yelling obscene things at them so they put it back in the fans faces after the win. Nothing different than what the gator football players do to us every time they beat us in Neyland. Grant and Schofield are great young men and I hope the only thing Barnes does is pat them on the back and say " great job men"

No different than Scottie Pippen bowing to the Indiana crowd after they beat the Pacers. I loved it. I wish the whole team did it, including Barnes.

This must have been because of the fans. After the chop they went and shook hands, respectfully with the Florida players. Grant and Admiral aren't normally that in your face. I think it is well aligned with Floridas reputation.

Reactions: Coach_Z
Good grief! They played their Azzes off and beat not only the gators but the refs as well. Fans yelling obscene things at them so they put it back in the fans faces after the win. Nothing different than what the gator football players do to us every time they beat us in Neyland. Grant and Schofield are great young men and I hope the only thing Barnes does is pat them on the back and say " great job men"

You may want to go back and read what was said before, I was being a little sarcastic here. And I do agree with what you said.

Reactions: 1985Vols
The tweet says that the inhumane names were coming from the bench area. They ran across the court to chomp at the gator fans.

"Their fans were chirping a lot, even behind our bench," Schofield said. "Things that were said from fans that were just older fans. Not even students. Alumni, maybe. Just very disrespectful, inhumane. I won’t repeat what was said. We still have some class, but at the same time, when we are disrespected, why show respect back?”

You must be an absolute blast at parties...

Concepts like sportsmanship, acting like you've been there before, taking the high road, not giving them bulletin board material, not stooping to their level... must all be foreign concepts to your small mind. Cheers!

VN Store

Back