Giles a Vol?

It is Megan Fox

meganfox-fhm.jpg

I wish he was 1/4 inch tall and 1/2 pound bigger and his left big toe is a little longer then his right but if he had signed with a florida school the rich get richer thread would have appeared

you owe me 42cents, I copyrighted the "rich get richer"

I just watched the video on this guy and let me say...WOW He is going to be something to watch. His speed is amazing and he is able to get thruogh the small holes. Reminds me of Travis Henry (am I crazy?)

Him and Allen are going to make a good lightning and thunder show.

I just watched the video on this guy and let me say...WOW He is going to be something to watch. His speed is amazing and he is able to get thruogh the small holes. Reminds me of Travis Henry (am I crazy?)

Creer, Poole, and Giles. Allen will probably be a FB.

Creer, Poole, and Giles. Allen will probably be a FB.

Sounds good to me... Giles gets into second gear so quick a FB might get in his way Seriously I can't wait to see him in orange... he is so sneaky.

Also what about Toney Williams. Are we going to have two FBs?

Disagree. Williams is our next big power back. Having small, quick, fast guys is great but you also need a big work horse. He could change to a LB if they recruit another big back that they feel is better but as of right now I'd put my money on him being a RB.

Disagree. Williams is our next big power back. Having small, quick, fast guys is great but you also need a big work horse. He could change to a LB if they recruit another big back that they feel is better but as of right now I'd put my money on him being a RB.

Creer, Hardesty, Poole, and Giles. Hardesty graduates. Yeah, I could see that.

Yes you are crazy. Giles is a completely different back. They both hit the hole quick but the similarities stop there.that being said I am really excited about the potential Giles brings to the table.

VN Store

Back