Giles a Vol?

TampaVol99

Being fairly close to the situation, I have heard ( from someone extremely close to the situation ) that he committed this week while at the camp. I know a couple of his coaches have extremely tight ties to UT and he has built a great relationship with Coach Drayton.

i'd like to see him make the commitment public if this is true... getting big recruits seems to help get the ball rolling

We need a 178-pound tailback like we need a hole in the head. It's a good thing that he's working on improving his hands because at 178 pounds this guy is no doubt going to end up at wide receiver.

Welcome to the board. Great to have some fellow 813ers around. And good pickup, best back at Gaither since Lydell Ross who ended up at Ohio St.

We need a 178-pound tailback like we need a hole in the head. It's a good thing that he's working on improving his hands because at 178 pounds this guy is no doubt going to end up at wide receiver.

he will play running back for the vols my friend

#2 All-Purpose back in the nation

he is exactly what Clawson wants and needs for his offense @ RB

can you imagine if we got David Oku as well?

#1 and #2 all-purpose backs

pipe dream, but it would be nice

VN Store

Back