Gift for the Queen

See, here is the difference between the Queen and BHO. She has people on staff that think quickly enough to bail BHO out be saying,"oh, she has wanted one of those".

As long as he (we) didn't pay more than the list price on the Apple site then it was a great idea. Cheap, personal (I'm assuming he loaded it with some jams...you know..Sir Mix-A-Lot...Baby Got Back...), not to mention easy to carry on Air Force One.

Sure as hell beats the cost of a bailout.
It was ;oaded with pictures

See, here is the difference between the Queen and BHO. She had someone on staff think quickly enough to bail BHO out be saying,"oh, she has wanted one of those".

Exactly. And to HawaiiVol, it is not outrage, mostly embarrassment on this event.

The Obamas presented the queen with an iPod loaded with footage of her last visit to the U.S. They also gave her a rare song book autographed by American musical composer Richard Rodgers.

The queen gave the Obamas a framed photograph of herself and the Duke of Edinburgh.

I'd be more embarassed as a Brit.

Maybe they just get tired of all the bitching ,moaning, and crying that goes on everyday on this board.Hey here is a thought maybe some of you all could go to a more evenly balanced (not 85-15 like this one) political board so you do not have to circle %$#$ each other every day.That would probably be too courageous for some of you all but it sure must get tiring even for you all to preach to the choir on a daily basis.:peace2:

Agreed, it's worthless to have the same arguments over and over again. We all know where everybody stands at this point. Some new guy may make his way in here and start something re-hased over and over again, but for the most part the Obama apologists just don't seem to feel the need to constantly b!tch and argue about the same things and get in the same old worthless arguments. Afterall, it isn't like anybody's mind is going to change anyway.

This might get me a warning, but I can't resist....

He should've given her his big black stimulus package.

obama giving an ipod including videos of her trip to america and obama's political speeches is like having a far removed aunt/uncle giving a slideshow of their summer vacation trip to the grand canyon and expecting you to like it because they tossed in a few slides of you.... pathetic. :snoring:

Agreed, it's worthless to have the same arguments over and over again. We all know where everybody stands at this point. Some new guy may make his way in here and start something re-hased over and over again, but for the most part the Obama apologists just don't seem to feel the need to constantly b!tch and argue about the same things and get in the same old worthless arguments. Afterall, it isn't like anybody's mind is going to change anyway.

Then why come at all and then post to top it off?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maybe they just get tired of all the bitching ,moaning, and crying that goes on everyday on this board.Hey here is a thought maybe some of you all could go to a more evenly balanced (not 85-15 like this one) political board so you do not have to circle %$#$ each other every day.That would probably be too courageous for some of you all but it sure must get tiring even for you all to preach to the choir on a daily basis.:peace2:

Or maybe they see now that he was not what he proclaimed to be. Most of the people who are regulars here are much closer to the center than you. I would put you on the same level as some of the far right wing thinkers (no need to name names we know who they are) we have here, only to the opposite extreme.

Then why come at all and then post to top it off?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Because it's 6 long months until football season. BB season is over. And I'm not much of a college baseball fan.

Besides, all I said is it's pointless to have the same arguments over and over again. I'm more than open to new arguments.

I think this place is more like a car wreck, you just can't help but look and comment.

why are we wasting our time with the friggin queen in the first place?

screw her.

Because it's 6 long months until football season. BB season is over. And I'm not much of a college baseball fan.

Besides, all I said is it's pointless to have the same arguments over and over again. I'm more than open to new arguments.

I think this place is more like a car wreck, you just can't help but look and comment.

Most of that just depends on the thread starter or person making the post. Some try to bring evidence to back up the post, others just throw asinine comments against the wall and hope they stick.

i'm just tired of watching these clowns on the networks talk about what the first lady is going to wear to this function or that function. I'm so sick of it. No sh** yesterday while getting ready for work i had the news on, and well it was on the Today show. They had a segment on this, about what she was wearing to meet the Queen. They were showing some of her stuff and I remember thinking to myself that she dressed like a grandma after they showed her in this one outfit. i ended up turning it off because i could really careless what she wears and how this is even news worthy.

VN Store

Back