Game Thread: Lady Vols Vs Florida; Thursday 6:30 PM @ TBA; SEC+ LVs 74-56 win

i could be bias but Rickea Jackson is one of the best players in the country if not THE BEST! She scores at will.

If not for Angel Reese I would say she is the best. If she had more of a 3 ball she would be #1.

I think she’s even more impressive than Clark in a number of ways. She just makes it look so freakin easy.

If not for Angel Reese I would say she is the best. If she had more of a 3 ball she would be #1.

I think she’s even more impressive than Clark in a number of ways. She just makes it look so freakin easy.
Clark might score 40+ a game but her defense is non existent. So you can’t qualify her as #1

Jackson is so fluid. Like she makes plays look effortless. Reese is a beast tho and her ability to rebound and shoot at a high clip is impressive. Her and Rickea on a team would be SCARY!

i could be bias but Rickea Jackson is one of the best players in the country if not THE BEST! She scores at will.
Two ends of the floor. RJ is great offensively. Not a great player defensively. So no she is not the BEST player in the country.

Two ends of the floor. RJ is great offensively. Not a great player defensively. So no she is not the BEST player in the country.

A lot of people have Caitlin Clark as the NPOY and she isn't not great or even really good on the defensive end and it's not impacting her. Same could be said for Paige B from Uconn. But to be honest Rickea is pretty good on the defensive end and her player rarely scores on her...

VN Store

Back