Game Thread: Lady Vols Vs Florida; Thursday 6:30 PM @ TBA; SEC+ LVs 74-56 win

Memvol44

If they Stay? How many have tranferred out since Kellie got here? Other than the first year with Mimi & Evina the only one to transfer out has been Jazmine Massengil (to play with her best friend) and Emily Saunders. Kellie has a pretty good retention rate. Anyone else that has left the program has been dismissed for bad behavior.
Salary.

007Racer

Finally watched game. Considering all the missed open jumpers not bad result. We look so much better as a team that's connected together. Fla has some good scorers but way to much undisciplined one on one ball. Big road game with Missouri as we come into a tough stretch of schedule. Go Lady Vols. In CHRIST Alone
Where did you find the replay? please

Dak1219

Yes. That step back three from Karo was probably my favorite. I loved the vibe it gave off like, "how dare you not guard me out here. I'll show you."
Karo scored 26 points a game as a senior and works really hard. No surprise here about her ability to knock down shots.

Rons1989

Other favorite play of the game was the 3 ball from Striplin. It came at a time where we really needed to extend the lead. Loved her confidence and awareness to take that one dribble behind the line and knock it down. A few more of those and we become even harder to guard if teams have to respect her on the perimeter.[/QUOTE]

This is why i love the starting line up so much the spacing darby, puckett, and striplin gives horston

VN Store