Game Thread Lady Vols v Georgia: Sun 1PM @ TBA; SEC-network

horston is our second best player. she’s had two bad games, she’s nowhere near bad. she’s elite. give me a break..
I mean okay….not changing my mind. She’s shown flashes but AGAIN….inconsistent. She’s not elite, but can be if she was more consistent. 1st team All-Americans are elite and she’s not playing like one. I’m glad we have her and have always enjoyed Jordan’s play when she’s mentally in the game.

Key make a return in the NCAA tournament looks better was thinking of it and after what tv women said during geogia might happen. maybe spot play for key when needed during ncaa if ut docs ok it!

May not get any likes but call on walker . Iagree 100 % right call protect players when theyget contact in face area. does not matter team or players. refs need to teach players that. they watch out for quartbacks and wideouts . women plauyers should be protect to. foul a foul where did on purposeor not. intendional foul should be called on face contact.
Are you using your phone to post?

Key make a return in the NCAA tournament looks better was thinking of it and after what tv women said during geogia might happen. maybe spot play for key when needed during ncaa if ut docs ok it!
We seem to be play a lot more aggressively with the current lineup. I am not sure I would want to change it unless we are not playing well.

There was a whole lot ugly in this win.

That’s right,but an ugly win is much better than a pretty loss. In watching the game I thought Georgia team was holding and swatting Lady Vol arms a lot along with moving screens on many plays. And I do believe that Jordan Horston is playing hurt. Looks like she has an ankle problem to me. Rickea was all world and Tess was instrumental in the win.

May not get any likes but call on walker . I agree 100 % right call protect players when they get contact in face area. does not matter team or players. refs need to teach players that. they watch out for quartbacks and wideouts . women plauyers should be protect to. foul a foul where did on purposeor not. intendional foul should be called on face contact.
you edit with firefox browser or others non pre install browser but mudcat likes amazon silk browser. i fixed some the runon words just to show mudcat can edit if he wants to.

you edit with firefox browser or others non pre install browser but mudcat likes amazon silk browser. i fixed some the runon words just to show mudcat can edit if he wants to.
That’s right,but an ugly win is much better than a pretty loss. In watching the game I thought Georgia team was holding and swatting Lady Vol arms a lot along with moving screens on many plays. And I do believe that Jordan Horston is playing hurt. Looks like she has an ankle problem to me. Rickea was all world and Tess was instrumental in the win.

Jordan Horston seems to get down when several shots are not accurate. There are lenses to bring eyesight to 20/20 that are painless and do not neet to be removed but can be if prescription changes.

Reactions: Volfan2012
Jordan Horston seems to get down when several shots are not accurate. There are lenses to bring eyesight to 20/20 that are painless and do not neet to be removed but can be if prescription changes.
She is in a big slump last two games have been terrible. With just her average game we win both by 20 plus points. Good that we can win with her playing badly.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I don’t understand the extreme comments after a win or a loss.. the only legitimate question mark so far is will Rickea Jackson coming off the bench end up being a victory for this team?
Arguments are being made from both sides.
The game announcers talked about it at length today. Regardless of what some fans and the head coach says it does make a difference.
Every time the offense struggled today Rickea was on the bench with the exception of the 7-0 lead to start the game.
For me, against the top teams there is no margin for error!

She is in a big slump last two games have been terrible. With just her average game we win both by 20 plus points. Good that we can win with her playing badly.
Jordan Horston should have let refs get ball out of the goal. wo know she can jump do not need more players missing playing time.

Smh, I’m sure it’s been said somewhere in this thread but thank God for Rickea! This team is so bad outside of her Striplin, and Darby this year. Jordan shows flashes, but as always, inconsistent. If we’re planning on making it deep in March, we need better play from EVERYONE.
Delusional

Bingo 🎯Tennessee12!
This team is DEEP! Don’t take my word take it from the game announcers… the Lady Vols bench averages nearly 35 PPG. Now if Rickea was reinserted in the lineup it’ll still be over 20 PPG.
Franklin was had dominated games on the boards this year coming off the bench. Jasmine Powell has had some ups and downs that I will live with because later in the year she’ll be big for this team.
Puckett, Striplin, and Hollingshead have shown flashes that were missing from key role players on the team despite having a better record at this point in 2022.
Jordan Walker has elevated her play.
Anybody who says Jordan Horston isn’t ELITE can’t be taken seriously.
Lately Darby and Rickea Jackson have carried the team offensively which in no way takes away from the outstanding play of Horston.

Reactions: Bret178

VN Store

Back