Game clock

THE POINT IS MOOT!:crazy: The clock went into an SAC time warp. The 2nd half was 20 mins and 1.3 seconds long. This is a documented fact. The foul occured after the game was over. The South is still vindictive because it lost the Civil War; and will go to any means necessary to recover what dignity was lost. If it isn't economics, it'll be sports.:eek:lol: UT got caught cheating, plain and simple. Stringer said it is unexceptable. But on this forum it is.

or maybe they're just slow because they need 20 mins and 1.3 seconds to complete a half.
And all this time I thought college football fans overreacted...

Based on your post, you calling anyone's education into question is irony at its best.

What's next yo momma jokes. Seriously what coach would forfeit a game when the outcome was not influenced by their actions? Have you studied what the cause of the error was? Do some research then go blame the person or technology responsible!

Summit says, "We just found a way to win!" Nice spin Pat.

Why doesn't she say, "Somebody/thing helped us cheat!"

She is a bald faced LIAR and this win (with a question mark) will also have an asterick on her career. UT was beat on the floor by a better team, and gets to sit at #1. That's classless. She refuses to honestly testify to what she REALLY thinks happend. IMO, it puts her on the same level as IMUS.

ESPN sports highlights. or maybe you don't have electricity?

It's documented like the Rodney King beating.....

They state opinions. It's not a documented fact. As has been stated about a hundred times in this thread, it was a questionable call but certainly not a documented fact.

And, in reference to your witty electricity comment. I hacking away at my typewriter to post this message due to the fact I don't have electricity. You are certainly a bright one.

And, in reference to your witty electricity comment. I hacking away at my typewriter to post this message due to the fact I don't have electricity. You are certainly a bright one.

My bad. I didn't realize you were typing from the State Prison. That is probably why you have an affinity to the color Orange.

They state opinions. It's not a documented fact. As has been stated about a hundred times in this thread, it was a questionable call but certainly not a documented fact.

Questionable call??? Einstein demonstrated the theory of relativity. I don't recall any evidence that the earth went through some light-speed time warp at the time of the game. If it did, it was rather unfortunate for RU to happen at the very last .02 seconds of the game.:blink:

Questionable call??? Einstein demonstrated the theory of relativity. I don't recall any evidence that the earth went through some light-speed time warp at the time of the game. If it did, it was rather unfortunate for RU to happen at the very last .02 seconds of the game.:blink:

You're too funny. Later.

I have no clue?? I am simply reiterating what ESPN analysts documented.

Did you see ESPN highlights??? What is your opinion of that?

Summit will not get honest. She is a LIAR. That's really great for women's sports......

ESPN also said Les Miles was a done deal to Michigan.

It's going to be very hard to convince people on this board when ESPN is your only source :)

Summit says, "We just found a way to win!" Nice spin Pat.

Why doesn't she say, "Somebody/thing helped us cheat!"

She is a bald faced LIAR and this win (with a question mark) will also have an asterick on her career. UT was beat on the floor by a better team, and gets to sit at #1. That's classless. She refuses to honestly testify to what she REALLY thinks happend. IMO, it puts her on the same level as IMUS.
Maybe beat on the field but by a better team! Come on! You have lost any credibility you had with that statement! The game was called or not called terribly from start to finish. Nothing puts her on the same level as Imus. If you want to get into that then here it is. HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE AIR FOR THAT! That is what he does! He makes tasteless comments on different subjects, always has always will! Its only cheating if you hada hand in the event in question! Get over it!

For those that keep repeating the "fact" that only the ref's whistle can stop the clock, Mike Constable, owner/inventor of the Precision Time System used during the game called BS on that explanation. According to him, the ref's whistles are wirelessly connected to the time clock but the timekeeper also has the ability to stop and start the clock. NJ.com: Everything Jersey

If the ref's whistle stopped the clock, why on Earth did it start again? Something went wrong and Tennessee athletic officials are playing games.

I don't want to take away from a great program. The Lady Vols have a legendary coach, the team is loaded with great talent and the program has already been where Rutgers is striving to get. I know a lot of UT alumni that I am very fond of and have read posts by a number of decent fans here, but there are some real jerks among you too. Apparently, the jerkiest rise to the level of moderator.

What happened at the close of that game flat out stinks. If all conferences were to upgrade their equipment, a repeat is less likely to happen: NJ.com: Everything Jersey

Rutgers will move past what happened and hopefully whip the Lady Vols during the tournament on a neutral court. I'll return then.

For those that keep repeating the "fact" that only the ref's whistle can stop the clock, Mike Constable, owner/inventor of the Precision Time System used during the game called BS on that explanation. According to him, the ref's whistles are wirelessly connected to the time clock but the timekeeper also has the ability to stop and start the clock. NJ.com: Everything Jersey

If the ref's whistle stopped the clock, why on Earth did it start again? Something went wrong and Tennessee athletic officials are playing games.

I don't want to take away from a great program. The Lady Vols have a legendary coach, the team is loaded with great talent and the program has already been where Rutgers is striving to get. I know a lot of UT alumni that I am very fond of and have read posts by a number of decent fans here, but there are some real jerks among you too. Apparently, the jerkiest rise to the level of moderator.

What happened at the close of that game flat out stinks. If all conferences were to upgrade their equipment, a repeat is less likely to happen: NJ.com: Everything Jersey

Rutgers will move past what happened and hopefully whip the Lady Vols during the tournament on a neutral court. I'll return then.

Thats what trolls do. Instead of staying around and discussing basketball all year, you only show up when you lose and complain or you beat us. You probably won't show back up when we do beat you in the tourney.

Or maybe a ref who just got through running back up court from the other end was winded and blew enough air through the whistle to register without the whistle itself sounding, stopped the clock and a very alert time keeper noticed there was no foul called and restarted the clock. Don't get your hopes up you surprised a superior team once and kept it close but it won't happen again. And I'm sure you will be back then complaining about something else!

Apparently, the jerkiest rise to the level of moderator..

Guilty as charged and unapologetic. Especially to a whiny Rutgers fan whose sad little life is sent into the pits when a women's basketball team gets beat at the last second by a PROVEN better team (see last year).
You don't like the mods here? Move on and take your crap somewhere else.

Guilty as charged and unapologetic. Especially to a whiny Rutgers fan whose sad little life is sent into the pits when a women's basketball team gets beat at the last second by a PROVEN better team (see last year).
You don't like the mods here? Move on and take your crap somewhere else.

Ditto

Who cares, everyone would have been upset if the call would have went the other way, it happens. If a game is that close and the Rutgers say they are that much better, they should have won by a lot more then letting the game come down to a bad call.

VN Store

Back