Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

Build a new federal prison with room for at least 535 individuals and investigate them ALL regardless of party.
Speaking of which, make sure each cell contains a Republican and a Democrat. Can you imagine Gaetz and Schiff locked in a room together 24/7? Livestream it as reality tv. I would pay for that stream 😂

Lol, that would take logic to mess with maga's.
MAGAs aren't logical. They lack a lot of things, integrity, honesty, common sense, empathy, but they have an instinctual ability to deny the truth even if sit is shoved up their rear and pulled out of their right nostril.

Poor deflection by use of a cartoon Smallwood. Name a positive thing your candidate has done other that promoting Alzheimer’s awareness.
When you fish for poop, don't try this forum, try the commode, cesspool, or sewer. You're likely to have some luck, even if it is discarded pet alligator.

Smallwood, stop quoting Biden. It’s incoherent.
Just repeatedly copying someone else's insult? Not surprised since you're making more noise than a couple of skeletons throwin’ a fit on a tin roof. All the while saying nothing of substance. Cause you have no creativity.

Just repeatedly copying someone else's insult? Not surprised since you're making more noise than a couple of skeletons throwin’ a fit on a tin roof. All the while saying nothing of substance. Cause you have no creativity.
Smallwod, a Biden voter, thinks he is creative. 😂

Weirdo

MAGAs aren't logical. They lack a lot of things, integrity, honesty, common sense, empathy, but they have an instinctual ability to deny the truth even if sit is shoved up their rear and pulled out of their right nostril.

Lol, we're still not dems. So we are logical

People get confused, mainly because the confusion is their own making. MAGAs are proof of that.

You understand that dems believe men can turn into women right? They think its fine for men to change in women's restrooms and compete against them. That sounds like a group of people confused

You understand that dems believe men can turn into women right? They think its fine for men to change in women's restrooms and compete against them. That sounds like a group of people confused
You understand that you are an uninformed absolutionists, filled with political ideology hatred and little else? I doubt you realize it, as so-called conservatives are conservative only about hate. Democrats collectively do not believe what you claim. Like Republicans. The clowns in Congress, and state level offices will latch onto anything that they think translates into money and votes. The Dem clowns perceive women who resent Trumpists as antiabortion, and other birth control issues, as taking away women's rights to self-determination as cultivable voter base. Same thing with this gender identify base. Democratic voters, a VERY large collection of them, dislike wholesale abortion and the LBGT manure pile. Their problem is, they feel they have to vote the same ticket as those groups because Trump and his MAGA clowns means an even greater evil. The Putin-infected Orange Ogre wants to neuter the Constitution, among other undesirable things. Sadly, Hillary was right that MAGAs want to revert the USA back to its old purely White privilege, bigoted, exclusivity, racist state. The legions of the miserable she called it. At the time, I was disgusted with her words, but slowly, the evidence that this is exactly true, made me reevaluate her claim. DeSantis behavior, the removal of protective anti-biased laws and practices in Repub states, and maybe, just maybe, comments in this and other forums I've visited brought the reality home that this in indeed the goal of the Trumpists. So, I as an independent voter does what I at least do in every election session. I watch, listen and read what candidates say and do with groups they speak to. Because I know politicians will say and do anything for our vote and money. I don't trust either party, never have, never will. After paying as close attention as I can, I then vote for whoever I think is the lesser evil of the two. Unlike you and others like you, I refuse to be nose-in-a ring, and chain led about by any party line. I'll do my own thinking and decision-making. And I won't be led by blind ideology as if it was a religious cult. Which essentially, for too many, is exactly that.

And Wiilie, old bean, you were right.
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other.
If you ever injected truth into politics, you would have no politics.

Last edited:
Copyright that.
If I understood right, you can't copyright a phrase. Wish you could, as I come up with a lot of stuff that I later see in print, and I suspect in speeches, possibly IV or movie dialog as well. My most recent one was referring to someone as a male progeny of a domestic female canine. Oh well....

Reactions: VolTull

VN Store

Back