Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

Rebekah Jones as a source - LOL.

Gaetz is a creep - still waiting though for the arrest we were told was coming almost 2 years ago
Pretty amazing that Jones is going this route after she lost. She seems bitter she lost but also has skeletons in her closet that don't need attention.

"Gaetz, an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, became a thorn in now-House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's side"

Make sense. You girls just be careful when you see him. He likes to haunt the bars of Nashville.

Gaetz, an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, became a thorn in now-House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's side

Yet he will still be portrayed this way.

So much for innocent until proven guilty

I don't know if he did anything illegal, it sounds like they don't have evidence to prosecute.

Dude is definitely a creep though, with these 17-18 year old girlfriends.

I don't know if he did anything illegal, it sounds like they don't have evidence to prosecute.

Dude is definitely a creep though, with these 17-18 year old girlfriends.

He indeed is creepy and has some bad ideas about government The tone of the thread was that he was a pedo. It appears to be yet another accusation that was based on hope rather than facts. One more in the criminalization of political differences.

Reactions: StarRaider
DOJ won't charge Matt Gaetz with crimes in sex trafficking probe

iu

It is silly to think anyone that high up is going to get anything.

Interesting that a member of the board is actively excited about the fact that a sitting member of Congress possibly molested a minor. Sheerly for the possibility of embarrassing the political party that it despises. EL is probably the type that gets aroused every time there’s a school shooting.

I regret to inform that Gaetz is at it again. This time with his Congressional majority.

F7ePgE5WQAA5STE

VN Store

Back