Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

GOP Sen. Markwayne Mullin accuses McCarthy-ouster Matt Gaetz of showing colleagues videos of girls he had sex with and of bragging about taking E.D. medicine with energy drinks to 'go all night'​

A Republican senator furious at Matt Gaetz's efforts to oust Kevin McCarthy as the speaker of the House claimed on Wednesday that Gaetz was widely disliked in his party, and shunned after he bragged about his sexual escapades.

Markwayne Mullin, who represents Oklahoma, said that Gaetz used to share video footage of the women he slept with.

Mullin, a supporter of McCarthy, said that when the allegations about Gaetz emerged in early 2021, 'the media didn't give [him] the time of day' because he was not seen as an important figure.

Mullin also noted that none of his colleagues defended him at the time.

'And there's a reason why no one in the Congress came and defended him: because we had all seen the videos he was showing on the House floor - that all of us had walked away - of the girls that he had slept with,' Mullin told CNN.

'He would brag about how he would crush E.D. medicine and chase it with energy drinks so he could go all night.

MAGA-GOP'ers have - A grab him by the phallus Boebert, Give it up Greene, Kiddie pumper Gaetz, Giggety-Jiggety Jordan. What a fine set of moral examples.

MAGA-GOP'ers have - A grab him by the phallus Boebert, Give it up Greene, Kiddie pumper Gaetz, Giggety-Jiggety Jordan. What a fine set of moral examples.

If you progressive Dems have been looking to your congressional representatives as shining examples of moral rectitude, perhaps that explains much of society’s problems atm. 😝

I am sure she won’t remember the date it happened either. How convenient. Well maybe she will do better than Trump’s accuser. She couldn’t remember the date, but she did remember that it happened on a Thursday in the spring.
do you offer this much defense for other accused pedos or just gop ones? Are you chips in a on pizzagate?

Reactions: acd4476
do you offer this much defense for other accused pedos or just gop ones? Are you chips in a on pizzagate?
pretty good defense if you ask me. Happened on Thursday in the spring. If you name a day, then the accused can defend themself. Or maybe they will change the law so the statute of limitations doesn’t run out. Let’s see what she comes up with. Might be true, but based on prior experience with lefty witch hunts I doubt it. Besides if pedophilia bothered you, you wouldn’t be a lefty. The Dems love child mutilation and pedophilia. Last I checked the Dems are all for sex changes for minors. They also have a pedophile in the White House who took showers with his daughter. Oh let me guess, you are not a Democrat.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Who looks to politicians as moral examples? I mean there isn’t a politician in our government that knows what morals are.
Looks not only look to, but worship their Orange Ogre. They even designate him as the Chosen One. In their book, he's equal to or superseded Jesus Himself.

Reactions: acd4476
Gosh it’s almost like he showered with a young girl. Or has pics of underage girls and himself on a forgotten laptop.

Reactions: davethevol
Gosh it’s almost like he showered with a young girl. Or has pics of underage girls and himself on a forgotten laptop.
No, he had them on his phone. He was safely covered until he pissed off McCarthy who is now on a campaign to out him. Apparently, the DOJ has pics and phone records to wring Girl Goocher Gaetz's neck.

No, he had them on his phone. He was safely covered until he pissed off McCarthy who is now on a campaign to out him. Apparently, the DOJ has pics and phone records to wring Girl Goocher Gaetz's neck.
So the girl didn’t write about showering in her diary? And the pics were not found on a laptop at a computer repair shop?

Reactions: davethevol
Smallwood, you are extremely weird. Do you still play dungeons and dragons in your parent’s basement?
No, don't know how to play it. But I engage in fencing, crossbow hunting, fishing, volunteering, , and messing with MAGA people's heads.

VN Store

Back