Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

Well, since incest doesn’t bother you, why would statutory rape matter to you.
As a trump supporter, you don't have any high ground on this issue. Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

Reactions: EasternVol
As a trump supporter, you don't have any high ground on this issue. Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.
Has nothing to do with Trump.

As do many GOPs.

How about women in men's rooms? Bet you're ok with that, you sexy thing.

Give me some stats on concerning the gop supporting this.

No, i dont think men want women, who think they're men, in their bathrooms. Maybe you but most dont

You understand that you are an uninformed absolutionists, filled with political ideology hatred and little else? I doubt you realize it, as so-called conservatives are conservative only about hate. Democrats collectively do not believe what you claim. Like Republicans. The clowns in Congress, and state level offices will latch onto anything that they think translates into money and votes. The Dem clowns perceive women who resent Trumpists as antiabortion, and other birth control issues, as taking away women's rights to self-determination as cultivable voter base. Same thing with this gender identify base. Democratic voters, a VERY large collection of them, dislike wholesale abortion and the LBGT manure pile. Their problem is, they feel they have to vote the same ticket as those groups because Trump and his MAGA clowns means an even greater evil. The Putin-infected Orange Ogre wants to neuter the Constitution, among other undesirable things. Sadly, Hillary was right that MAGAs want to revert the USA back to its old purely White privilege, bigoted, exclusivity, racist state. The legions of the miserable she called it. At the time, I was disgusted with her words, but slowly, the evidence that this is exactly true, made me reevaluate her claim. DeSantis behavior, the removal of protective anti-biased laws and practices in Repub states, and maybe, just maybe, comments in this and other forums I've visited brought the reality home that this in indeed the goal of the Trumpists. So, I as an independent voter does what I at least do in every election session. I watch, listen and read what candidates say and do with groups they speak to. Because I know politicians will say and do anything for our vote and money. I don't trust either party, never have, never will. After paying as close attention as I can, I then vote for whoever I think is the lesser evil of the two. Unlike you and others like you, I refuse to be nose-in-a ring, and chain led about by any party line. I'll do my own thinking and decision-making. And I won't be led by blind ideology as if it was a religious cult. Which essentially, for too many, is exactly that.

And Wiilie, old bean, you were right.
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other.
If you ever injected truth into politics, you would have no politics.

what a long ignorant, assuming, statement. To say that trump wants to neuter the constitution is laughable, especially what your DOJ is doing now. Take the blinders off dude or pull your head out of your tail.

No one else sees the absolute absurdity in debating which potus is the bigger or creepier pedo? These are your choices and people are actively supporting them! The simulation is broken

VN Store

Back