'22 GA WR Kaleb Webb (Tennessee signee)

After all the panic from 90% of the in state guys going to other schools. Heupel is gonna finish with a top 15 class without them.

UCF fans said he couldn’t recruit though
Who else we get to bump us 5 spots? I mean other schools are still recruiting too. This year will not be a top 15 class. Hopefully around 20.

Who else we get to bump us 5 spots? I mean other schools are still recruiting too. This year will not be a top 15 class. Hopefully around 20.
Already top 20. We could sneak into top 15 but transfers won’t help our final score

Still got at least 7-8 more recruits and things can change at the last minute. There are some in front of us that have more commits than us as well. We have a very good shot at top 15. GBO!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
Kentucky and Arkansas are done outside of the portal. Mizzou has a couple more but they’re about done too. We have the most room to add on of that group. LSU will get back up there
Well I hope we do! Just getting pretty close to signing day.

I know but other teams around us aren't done recruiting either.
Some of our guys
*Sampson
White
Miller have already been bumped up, and could get composite 4 star rankinga before it's all said and done.

Top 15 is definitely achievable

Reactions: SweetasSoda
So first you're bitching and complaining over a walk on, now you're complaining about the overall recruiting in general. We went 3-7 last season went 7-5 this year. Your expectations are just to high it sounds like. We definitely have an opportunity to finish top 15. You clearly just want something to complain about

3 spots gets to 15, since we’re 18 right now.

Vols get Webb tomorrow. Tolan, Williams, M’Ba. Maybe Gilbert, maybe Tyre Smith, maybe CJ Smith, maybe Igbinosun, maybe Pearce.

What do you mean, who else we get? The Vols are in great shape with lots of highly rated guys who could and likely will bump UT up. You almost have to want to believe otherwise in order to believe otherwise.

On Thursday night, Heupel, offensive coordinator Alex Golesh and wide receivers coach Kodi Burns were scheduled to see Class of 2022 wide receiver Kaleb Webb of McEachern High School in Powder Springs, Ga., for the final time ahead of his scheduled announcement Friday afternoon. Webb is scheduled to reveal his choice at approximately 3:30 p.m. Eastern time Friday, and all signs still point to the Vols being the team to beat.
-Callahan

The rankings are more weighted by the number of commits a team has. Last year we had the #1 class in the country for 2 months because we had way more commits than other teams. We could have a top 15 class but it’s not likely at all if you look at the numbers

Yeah to pull a top 15 I would think we'd have to hit on nearly everybody. West, probably even flip Walter ect

Reactions: Maxwell865
It's hilarious to see the difference in the acceptance of Pruitts first class and excusing it saying he came in late.... fast forward to heupel who did get 8 months with the 7 months of it being clouded with sanctions due to said egg head, not caused by heupel, but Donde Plowman going scorched earth in a presser set terrible conditions. The fact we will be a top 20 class is in fact a miracle... just because tennessee concluded its investigation doesn't mean tennessee is out of the water and coaches can still say the ncaa is going to hammer UT as a result to a recruit.

It's hilarious to see the difference in the acceptance of Pruitts first class and excusing it saying he came in late.... fast forward to heupel who did get 8 months with the 7 months of it being clouded with sanctions due to said egg head, not caused by heupel, but Donde Plowman going scorched earth in a presser set terrible conditions. The fact we will be a top 20 class is in fact a miracle... just because tennessee concluded its investigation doesn't mean tennessee is out of the water and coaches can still say the ncaa is going to hammer UT as a result to a recruit.

With Heupel and his staff proving that they can develop players, I would take a 20th ranked class from CJH over a 10th ranked class from Pruett.

I also feel that CJH recruits to his needs, Pruett chased stars.

So first you're bitching and complaining over a walk on, now you're complaining about the overall recruiting in general. We went 3-7 last season went 7-5 this year. Your expectations are just to high it sounds like. We definitely have an opportunity to finish top 15. You clearly just want something to complain about
This is a message board, people discuss things. If I hurt your little feelings so bad you can just block me.

Reactions: VolNash17

VN Store

Back