'22 GA WR Kaleb Webb (Tennessee signee)

What time he announcing today?
from an SI article last night....
Webb had previously announced his intentions to announce his decision on Thursday, but he could wait and announce in front of his peers at McEachern on Friday, depending on how things unfold. Regardless, he plans to have a final decision made on where he wants to go by in the morning.

Top Tennessee Vols WR Target Kaleb Webb Previews Upcoming Commitment Decision - Sports Illustrated Tennessee Volunteers News, Analysis and More

After all the panic from 90% of the in state guys going to other schools. Heupel is gonna finish with a top 15 class without them.

UCF fans said he couldn’t recruit though
and that's with Rodney Garner not landing his usual 5 star studs this year... once he gets it rolling, look out

Another thing I like to see is most of these kids are enrolling early. Meaning they’ll be here in January and they’ll have more time to earn the coaches trust. Better chance of seeing the field as true freshmen. Also we won’t be short of guys competing and talent for the upperclassmen to practice against. Spring game should be fun

eventually when we’re rolling id like to see us get to the point where we’ll only recruit kids if they enroll early. Only making exceptions for the very elite kids

This is because they hired an SEC heavy staff. They’re grabbing all the kids Florida (the last staff), Auburn, LSU and others didn’t want
Saw Jordan McDonald on the list. Remember being ok with him before Sampson committed. They have one 4 star…a cornerback. My observation was taking into account what bitter UCF fans tell themselves to console jilted hearts. They finished higher in the conference by two spots also. They have a weekly behind the scenes show on ESPN+ I’ve been meaning to binge…if only to witness cringe gold I skipped out on with Les Miles at Kansas which had the same thing. 😎

Reactions: VolNash17
After all the panic from 90% of the in state guys going to other schools. Heupel is gonna finish with a top 15 class without them.

UCF fans said he couldn’t recruit though
Highly doubt we will have a top 15 class... Maybe with the new combined transfer rankings

He has already today is just making it public
07d57b0382bf39db7efb725d11a4009d.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
We are at 18 now. Cracking the top 15 is more likely than not imo.
The rankings are more weighted by the number of commits a team has. Last year we had the #1 class in the country for 2 months because we had way more commits than other teams. We could have a top 15 class but it’s not likely at all if you look at the numbers

VN Store

Back