'22 GA WR Kaleb Webb (Tennessee signee)

This is a message board, people discuss things. If I hurt your little feelings so bad you can just block me.

You’re opinion is always skewed negative towards UT…sometimes you’re direct about it and other times you’re passive aggressive…but it always has some level of negative spin towards UT…

That is the behavior of a opposing team troll posing as a UT fan…I’ve been here long enough to know one when I see it…you can deny it all you want but you either are the type of troll I described or your posting is so bad that you have all the appearance of one

Last edited:
So they are better recruiters? Isn't that exactly what the issue was? CJH has trouble recruiting?
CJH has a much better recruiting staff to pull those higher ranked prospects now than he did at UCF. Both schools upgraded their recruiting and CJH now has the staff and prestige of UT and the SEC on his side. UCF hired veteran coaches, but also taking advantage of current program issues at FL, FSU, and Miami. CJH and staff can recruit and will get better year to year, IMO.

Reactions: volthruitall
Who cares.

Also the transfers will sure as hell help the team that’s all I care about.
I fully agree that the results on the field are all that counts. But you know as well as I how much fans get wrapped up in this offseason competition. My point was that transfers don’t factor into our final recruiting team ranking. Last look at 247 we were at 18th

The rankings are more weighted by the number of commits a team has. Last year we had the #1 class in the country for 2 months because we had way more commits than other teams. We could have a top 15 class but it’s not likely at all if you look at the numbers

Oklahoma, Oregon, and LSU are the only teams likely to leapfrog us based on numbers. Ole Miss and Auburn possibly could, but they have a long way to go. Also, we're projected to get at least a couple more 4 stars, which helps to maintain our current spots too. Alternatively, we seem fairly likely to leap over Arky and Michigan State. We don't get any further than 15th though without flipping Nolen (unlikely at this point). If Nolen were to flip, combined with our other projected pulls, we'd probably end up around 10 or 11. But honestly, given the status of the program over the last 12-14 months, I think Top 20 is pretty solid in Heup's first full cycle. Let's understand that Pruitt's first full cycle we only ended up 13th, and that's with him paying guys like Morris, HT, Crouch, Gray to come here.

Watching film the major asset that this player misses is a QB that can Stretch the Field with his arm.....he is a take....

You’re opinion is always skewed negative towards UT…sometimes you’re direct about it and other times you’re passive aggressive…but it always has some level of negative spin towards UT…

That is the behavior of a opposing team troll posing as a UT fan…I’ve been here long enough to know one when I see it…you can deny it all you want but you either are the type of troll I described or your posting is so bad that you have all the appearance of one
So if it quacks like a troll, and acts like a troll then it's a troll?

Didn't call you dumb. I called the notion that people who disagree are automatically trolls dumb. Which it is.
I'll give you that. But you have got to realize if you're always bringing the negative opinion to a fan site, you are going to be called a troll.

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back