'22 GA WR Kaleb Webb (Tennessee signee)

You’re opinion is always skewed negative towards UT…sometimes you’re direct about it and other times you’re passive aggressive…but it always has some level of negative spin towards UT…

That is the behavior of a opposing team troll posing as a UT fan…I’ve been here long enough to know one when I see it…you can deny it all you want but you either are the type of troll I described or your posting is so bad that you have all the appearance of one
Him and a few more

Reactions: Volstar65
ted-shake-too-early-for-this.gif

Who are you exactly?
I’m a poster who gets tired of reading these little spats between posters that add nothing to this forum. Some will say it’s a message board so people can say what they want which is true, unless the moderators don’t like it, but it gets old scrolling through pages of posts that add nothing to the subject of the thread.

I’m a poster who gets tired of reading these little spats between posters that add nothing to this forum. Some will say it’s a message board so people can say what they want which is true, unless the moderators don’t like it, but it gets old scrolling through pages of posts that add nothing to the subject of the thread.
But that’s what we do here.

tumblr_mhybkw8nLO1qg39ewo1_500.gif

VN Store

Back