'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

Yet neither has more than 40 receptions or 600 yards in a season...granted we can claim poor QB/Passing I guess but honestly we don't have any real "dogs" in our WR group. At least it hasn't been shown yet.

Ty lead the team in TDs last year, as easily the most under utilized player on offense.

Bro our offense is horrible... JJ is the definition of a bad ass MFer

Reactions: UTSuave’
Bro our offense is horrible... JJ is the definition of a bad ass MFer

I like JJ, but until I see more on the field production I just don't see him as a top level WR. Maybe he's a guy who blows up in the NFL with a better team around him.

I'm not saying it's even his fault that he's yet to really have a breakout year. Just feel like if you're a real "dog" you'll be able to produce. Malone, Hunter, Patterson, Da'Rick, Moore, Meachem...lots of other WRs performed while here, even if only for one big season. Hopefully JJ has his breakout year this upcoming year under the new OC...whoever that ends up being.

Last edited:
I like JJ, but until I see more on the field production I just don't see him as a top level WR. Maybe he's a guy who blows up in the NFL with a better team around him.

I'm not saying it's even his fault that he's yet to really have a breakout year. Just feel like if you're a real "dog" you'll be able to produce. Malone, Hunter, Patterson, Da'Rick, Moore, Meachem...lots of other WRs performed while here, even if only for one big season. Hopefully JJ has his breakout year this upcoming year under the new OC...whoever that ends up being.

I guess I’m talking about attitude over numbers. We need an offense so bad

JG isn't Erik Ainge, Tyler Bray, or Josh Dobbs

No. Haselwood is going to Oklahoma. About as bad a kept secret as Wright to the Vols.

Yesterday one of the Oklahoma receivers caught a touchdown and the announcers were talking about him and mentioned how he (theo wease) made the comment that Oklahoma was bringing in the best WR class in history. All but confirms what we already know.

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
No. Haselwood is going to Oklahoma. About as bad a kept secret as Wright to the Vols.

Yesterday one of the Oklahoma receivers caught a touchdown and the announcers were talking about him and mentioned how he (theo wease) made the comment that Oklahoma was bringing in the best WR class in history. All but confirms what we already know.
Let him go. He wants to play immediately, but with Oklahoma having so many good ones, he’lll redshirt his first year there. Come on to Tennessee, and he’ll be playing his first year. So, it is a decision that he is really going to have to make.

Same thing that Tyrion Davis said about Tennessee bringing in the top OL class (inferring that Wright is a Vol). So yeah this ^^makes sense

Let him go. He wants to play immediately, but with Oklahoma having so many good ones, he’lll redshirt his first year there. Come on to Tennessee, and he’ll be playing his first year. So, it is a decision that he is really going to have to make.

He made that decision a long time ago. The only people who think he comes here are tennessee fans. Can’t blame his decision as a WR. That’s a no brainer for multiple reasons. Just glad it’s there and not Georgia

Reactions: JacketVol
He made that decision a long time ago. The only people who think he comes here are tennessee fans. Can’t blame his decision as a WR. That’s a no brainer for multiple reasons. Just glad it’s there and not Georgia
Yea, I can see that him going to OU, that would keep him out of the SEC.

Reactions: HonestVol24

I agree with you but did you see the receiver that everyone had CB's for FSU and he picked the Gators during the UA Game? I don't recall his name. I know that doesn't mean he's signed but I thought that was crazy how that went down.

VN Store

Back