'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

If true it makes sense why JJ really was never targeted this year and that upsets me Pruitt has done some questionable things that hasn’t settled very well with me but I don’t know the whole story and I’m not the coach so I’ll keep a cool head!..but JJ should have gotten more touches.

Was hurt a lot than most know.

Cal hasn’t lost a 50/50 ball in like two and half years and JJ literally is a walking highlight tape for us. Just a weird comment and for sure probably taken out of proportion but like come on man really. And honestly the dude will never get more balls than Ramel imo if he comes here. Harrison starts as a true freshman and the connection continues

Brock Lesnar would squash Conor McGregor like a bug and he's a way better technical fighter. Size most definitely matters, Brock is WAY stronger and it's not even laughably close.

Believe what you want. But if you think its just a forgone conclusion that a bigger stronger guy will automatically beat the smaller guy then you are just crazy.

Didn't say he was, just making the point that there's more to fighting than size. Hell, there are times when size is more of a disadvantage. We can talk about hypothetical fights to your hearts content, but who would win is just a guess. Seems rather pointless.

Did I miss something or did Haslewood challenge JJ to singles combat or something?
chicken 6.gif

Skill level trumps weight class almost every time.
Tway Ma Shaung is the epitome of this. Dude fought ALOT of peeps bigger than him and kicked azz. My favorite fighter style, Myanmar's Lethwei, headbuts, elbows knees, the best striking of all. Better than boxing or UFC. There are alot ot Tway Ma Shaung fights on you tube .check them out, will be impressed.

VN Store

Back