'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood

1597553.jpg

Jadon Haselwood

5* player, 6'3" 190lbs., WR, high school sophomore,
Cedar Grove High School, Ellenwood, GA,
Class of 2019

Evaluation

Sophomore evaluation: There is really nothing this young man does not do at a very high level, even as a sophomore. He wants the ball. He draws double-coverage. He just makes plays. He can really high-point the ball well and he is one who can make plays in traffic. He breaks tackles to get yards after the catch, he has the speed to run away from defenders and he has shown at a young age that he can block on the perimeter. Haselwood is so fluid and he is the total package. It is not a stretch to think he could be an elite free safety on the next level either. He is a natural athlete with length, feet and ball skills who will be one of the most sought after prospects in the 2019 class.

Strengths

• Ability To Beat Jams
  • Blocking Ability
  • Body Control
  • Catching in Traffic
  • Downfield Threat
  • Frame
  • High-Pointing

Areas to Improve

• Route-Running Skills
  • Strength
247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

UT has offered. #2nd WR & #10th ranked recruit overall at this time by 247 Sports. Right now we would be considered in his top 3 schools of interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 star Stud, top 3 WR in 2019 are all from Ga. Sheffield, Haselwood, and Blaylock. Blaylock is Mookie's son, all ranked in the top 11 overall. Crazy.

Reactions: 2 people
5 star Stud, top 3 WR in 2019 are all from Ga. Sheffield, Haselwood, and Blaylock. Blaylock is Mookie's son, all ranked in the top 11 overall. Crazy.

2019 will be really an amazing year in Georgia. North Gwinnett has a 2 sophomore dbs that already have Unc and Louisville offers.

2019 will be really an amazing year in Georgia. North Gwinnett has a 2 sophomore dbs that already have Unc and Louisville offers.

Looks like the state of Georgia might be equal if not better in talent for 2018 & 2019 than the state of Tennessee. Going to be interesting to watch how these recruits play out for sure.

They have been better for the last 70 years. I don't expect that to change in just 1 or 2 years.

Going by D4H we're(state of Tennessee) are supposed to be towards to the top in talent for states in 2018 & 2019) so that's what I'm basing my analogy on. I hope what he says pans out to be true & early hints are that could be right. At least equal talent if not better. Thanks!

Going by D4H we're(state of Tennessee) are supposed to be towards to the top in talent for states in 2018 & 2019) so that's what I'm basing my analogy on. I hope what he says pans out to be true & early hints are that could be right. At least equal talent if not better. Thanks!

:lolabove::thud::eek:hmy::crazy::blink::no::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: 3 people
:lolabove::thud::eek:hmy::crazy::blink::no::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Laugh all you want but D4H was right in his analysis of the talent in the state of Tennessee for 2018 & 2019. We are right up there with Georgia now for the next couple of years. I can't say past those years though. :wink:

Reactions: 1 person
We may be up there with Georgia as far as top tier talent for the next two years, but I don't imagine we are close in numbers at all for overall FBS caliber kids. Meaning our to 10-15 maybe matchup well, but top 30 kids will probably be a big difference.

Laugh all you want but D4H was right in his analysis of the talent in the state of Tennessee for 2018 & 2019. We are right up there with Georgia now for the next couple of years. I can't say past those years though. :wink:

A trained monkey could see that TN's talent level is increasing and the top talent will probably match GA. Depth of talent is another thing. D4H is no prophet.

We have two guys right now from Tennessee #1 & #8.

Tennessee's number 1 is #12 nationally and TN #8 is nationally #261

compared to the state of georgia's closest nationally ranked

Georgia's number 2 is nationally number 9. Georgia's number 25 is nationally #258. for reference their number 8 in state is 52nd nationally.

we are not in the same stratosphere as Georgia, or Florida or California or Texas. we might have moved up but there is still a big difference.

and don't get me wrong I love the state of TN's crop of players.

(per 247)

We have two guys right now from Tennessee #1 & #8.

Tennessee's number 1 is #12 nationally and TN #8 is nationally #261

compared to the state of georgia's closest nationally ranked

Georgia's number 2 is nationally number 9. Georgia's number 25 is nationally #258. for reference their number 8 in state is 52nd nationally.

we are not in the same stratosphere as Georgia, or Florida or California or Texas. we might have moved up but there is still a big difference.

and don't get me wrong I love the state of TN's crop of players.

(per 247)

Welp. Facts is facts.

Welp. Facts is facts.

It was actually pretty disgusting looking at how loaded the state of Georgia is with players considering the only real school in the state is UGA. at least all the other major recruiting states have several darn good schools in it.

A trained monkey could see that TN's talent level is increasing and the top talent will probably match GA. Depth of talent is another thing. D4H is no prophet.

I never claimed D4H was a profit Glitch. I'm just sating through some research of my own it matches what he posted a few months back about this. That's all. He gets a hard time on here just like I do but just like me he's right some of the time too. :p:wink:

For the top 10 or 12 kids, that may be true. But, I believe Georgia is 4th or 5th in number of FBS level recruits on a yearly basis. Tennessee is not even close to them.

Being right 5% of the time is hardly anything to be bragging about.

Catbone is right more than that. Let that sink in.

For the top 10 or 12 kids, that may be true. But, I believe Georgia is 4th or 5th in number of FBS level recruits on a yearly basis. Tennessee is not even close to them.

I think Tennessee is #9 right now (may be wrong though and am not looking it up). The difference is the number of highly regarded recruits. We're no where even close.

I never claimed D4H was a profit Glitch. I'm just sating through some research of my own it matches what he posted a few months back about this. That's all. He gets a hard time on here just like I do but just like me he's right some of the time too. :p:wink:

I've got a broken watch that is right twice a day. I don't consult it for recruiting information either though.

Not even close... come on man

Below is the number of kids per state that signed with a Power 5 school (FBS).
Florida – 336

Texas – 330

California – 224

Georgia – 210

Tn had 36 kids sign with a power 5 school last year, Ga had almost that many 4 stars. Nashville is on the uptick no doubt but a long way to go to catch the top 4 states for talent. Lucky for Tn, two of the 4 states have been kind to Tn in recruiting, lots of great players over the years.

Florida – 336

Texas – 330

California – 224

Georgia – 210

Tn had 36 kids sign with a power 5 school last year, Ga had almost that many 4 stars. Nashville is on the uptick no doubt but a long way to go to catch the top 4 states for talent. Lucky for Tn, two of the 4 states have been kind to Tn in recruiting, lots of great players over the years.

TN has a long way to go to even be close to those four states in Talent. Louisiana and Ohio also produce a ton of talent.

Which states produce the most NFL players? Florida, California, Texas, Georgia, Ohio | cleveland.com

We are approaching the point of being able to have the core of our class be in state only and still have a top 10 class assuming we keep most of our kids instate, but we are likely a decade off from being able to pull a top 10 class instate while still losing multiple 4 and 5 star players to other schools.

Florida – 336

Texas – 330

California – 224

Georgia – 210

I used to recruit these states really hard as well in NCAA 2014. But I would also buy the extra an territory and i would say Alabama and Mississippi are Up there in terms or quality players.

Tennessee: "Coach Z (Zach Azzanni, wide receivers) and I have a strong relationship and I really think he could coach me up. I have been there for games, I have been there for camps and I like the feeling I get up there."-Chad Simmons

Haselwood is going to commit soon, 2019 5 star commit, is very popular with other 2019 commits and will hit the ground running with getting kids to join him.

VN Store

Back