'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

I don’t think he said anything out of the way. Some have picked it up as that, but there was no indication that he was putting anyone down. My thing was that I picked up on was that, Pruitt told him that we needed him up front. Pruitt tells recruits like it is. We all know that Pruitt tells all of the fans like it is, and it isn’t going to stop. He tells the truth to us, and he doesn’t hide anything at all. Take a look at his press conferences, and you tell me if he has said something offensive? I can say that some have gotten offensive to what he has said before, and he doesn’t care. Pruitt is going to do what Pruitt wants to do, because he has Fulmer to back him up. He is going to win regardless we like him or not. Oh yea, I’m sure when we start winning, I guarantee you that all of the griping by some will go away, and then there will be others to find something to gripe about, even when we win a national championship, and that is coming. Wipe those blues off, and join the the big orange storm, because it is coming regardless people on board with Pruitt or not.

If qualifying wasn't an issue and you could only take one, which one would you want, Haselwood or Pickens?

Inb4 both.

Cal hasn’t lost a 50/50 ball in like two and half years and JJ literally is a walking highlight tape for us. Just a weird comment and for sure probably taken out of proportion but like come on man really. And honestly the dude will never get more balls than Ramel imo if he comes here. Harrison starts as a true freshman and the connection continues
Yet neither has more than 40 receptions or 600 yards in a season...granted we can claim poor QB/Passing I guess but honestly we don't have any real "dogs" in our WR group. At least it hasn't been shown yet.

Ty lead the team in TDs last year, as easily the most under utilized player on offense.

Per Rivals .If Haselwood signs with OK. They will have 3 five star WRs and be the best WR haul in Rivals history. That's wild and suprising considering WR egos. 2 is one thing but 3...

They will be the first team allowed to throw two footballs on any given play.

Reactions: JacketVol
Something doesn’t add up:

why are you considering UT?

They ain’t got no dogs are receiver.

Yet, heavily favored to end up at Oklahoma where they are loaded at receiver and have two 5 stars in this class already.

Hmmmmm

Yet, heavily favored to end up at Oklahoma where they are loaded at receiver and have two 5 stars in this class already.

Hmmmmm

And I post this knowing he’s Oklahoma bound. But it is yet another reminder that 90% of what 95% of recruits say is meaningless.

Everything is all pandering to respective fanbases for social media attention and to hype their “moment.”

Hmmmmm

“[School A] really gave me something to think about. They need a player like me.”

Signs with [School B].

A tale as old as time.

VN Store

Back