'24 GA TE Michael Smith (uscjr commit)

Bring me all the uscjr tears when it happens!!!

Edit: Does the on3 board have a thread on it potentially happening? If so that means the on3 board mods know since AP does. If they don’t know, it likely means the potential decommit came from Merk and that’s how AP alone knows. Good sign for us.

uh ok.

It's NIL driving it. Columbia is a dump. Beamer is a dead man walking. We all know what this is. However, 18 yo's look at the rankings, and that's it.

The Gamecocks need, deserve and will be exactly where nature intended. Bringing up Kentucky's rear, in their Cockaboose. Give them nothing, as that's precisely what they deserve.
Just moving this to the top of the pile.

"Likely to decommit from South Carolina in the not so distant future"

-AP

(AP said Michael Williams, teammate of Merklinger, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about Smith here)
I heard that too. Has he said anywhere else that we’d be a real player?

The Vols are also keeping tabs on a pair of tight ends committed elsewhere. South Carolina commit Michael Smith is one who could be looking for a new home in the coming weeks, and the Vols could be a player here down the stretch. Also, Ohio State commitment Max LeBlanc continues to be open to conversation with Tennessee. He could be in town in November as well.
-VQ

My SC friend is pissed about this. He said if he flips to us he is gonna lose it. God I hope it happens.

What indicates losing it for a SCjr fan? Do they start randomly pecking at things, wake up at dawn and start crowing, go out in public and scream loudly about how much they love Cocks?

NGL this guy is probably #2 on my want list (behind Seaton) not only because it’s a huge position for us but probably mostly just for the burn factor to uscjr fans.

They’ve been a touch too cocky about “stealing” Mazeo Bennett from us - despite the fact that every WR commit we have landed is ranked higher than him.

NGL this guy is probably #2 on my want list (behind Seaton) not only because it’s a huge position for us but probably mostly just for the burn factor to uscjr fans.

They’ve been a touch too cocky about “stealing” Mazeo Bennett from us - despite the fact that every WR commit we have landed is ranked higher than him.
Boo is going to intercept whatever balls they throw to Bennett, anyway.

Just APs comments a week or so ago and making the Merklinger connection.
What's interesting is that while I 100% agree AP is almost guaranteeing Smith flips somewhere from SoCar, I haven't gotten the sense necessarily that it's going to be here. Obviously if he visits here soon that will be a real indicator, but until then it's very vague...

Reactions: highspeed

VN Store

Back