'24 GA TE Michael Smith (uscjr commit)

At some point, it would be nice to not have to go to the portal every year to fill a need at this position.
I love the portal for the fact that kids can’t threaten to leave unless their NIL bag is bigger. They have already transferred. Makes it difficult to get a waiver for a second transfer without sitting out

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I love the portal for the fact that kids can’t threaten to leave unless their NIL bag is bigger. They have already transferred. Makes it difficult to get a waiver for a second transfer without sitting out
The NCAA was sued for immediate playing time for "all" transfers and today a judge in West Virginia rules against the NCAA and put a stay for 14 days for further rulings. Sounds like the NCAA doesn't have a problem with the ruling. I think they're tired of being sued and just giving up.

The NCAA was sued for immediate playing time for "all" transfers and today a judge in West Virginia rules against the NCAA and put a stay for 14 days for further rulings. Sounds like the NCAA doesn't have a problem with the ruling. I think they're tired of being sued and just giving up.
I saw that. College sports will be ruined unless they do something fast

VN Store

Back