'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Bra has been candid about how Butch got his feewings hurt and refused to recruit Tee and Amari, not sure about TL. And for that, Butcj should be fired again just for the hell of it
Tee was committed. Doubt he wasn’t recruited. And when he flipped, it was hot in Knoxville...from the coaches down. Rodgers wasn’t a priority and there was little to no mutual interest.

they are getting paid millions to develop talent and no one said it would be easy, that's why they get paid... if he won't or doesn't care, then GTFO and give up your scholly...

You came to play football and it is going to be hard. If you don't want to, or now it's too hard, then leave.

You can't give the kid a free pass who is taking up a scholly...

You think he should get a trophy too at the end of the season because he participated in practice and keep his free education?

Not arguing with you or asking you specifically, just making a point...

Peterson obviously hasn’t taken it as serious as he should but I view Pruitt as a player’s coach.

I think he truly wants to help the kid, just like he does every player on the roster. That or he has me fooled, which wouldn’t be that surprising bc I’ve been wrong about an alarming amount of topics regarding Vol football this year.

Some coaches may tell him to kick rocks. Different philosophies.

Edit: also what @SLICKYINC said - I don’t think he’s on campus anymore. So Pruitt tried and failed.

they are getting paid millions to develop talent and no one said it would be easy, that's why they get paid... if he won't or doesn't care, then GTFO and give up your scholly...

You came to play football and it is going to be hard. If you don't want to, or now it's too hard, then leave.

You can't give the kid a free pass who is taking up a scholly...

You think he should get a trophy too at the end of the season because he participated in practice and keep his free education?

Not arguing with you or asking you specifically, just making a point...
You're preaching to the choir..

It has to be a tough position to be in as a coach. At what point do you give up on somebody you recruited? Also the fanbase tends to roast you no matter what anytime a player doesn't "pan out".

Peterson obviously hasn’t taken it as serious as he should but I view Pruitt as a player’s coach.

I think he truly wants to help the kid, just like he does every player on the roster. That or he has me fooled, which wouldn’t be that surprising bc I’ve been wrong about an alarming amount of topics regarding Vol football this year.

Some coaches may tell him to kick rocks. Different philosophies.

Edit: also what @SLICKYINC said - I don’t think he’s on campus anymore. So Pruitt tried and failed.
LOYALTY is not an issue with Pruitt...cept an overabundance of it.

The staff hasn't developed our LB's worth a nickel, still waiting to see Harrison and 5* Peterson break out... Crouch needs to be at RB, sorry... Banks is always one step away from a foul...

But JP is cooling on Mondon... okeeeeeeeeeee
Feels like they want some big old school LBs. Meanwhile they get thrashed in the pass game.

Seems we are recruiting as if the 3-4 defense is still relevant, when Nickel is really our base defense.

Folks seem to forget that crouch nor banks got spring at their new positions. Then fall camp was not normal. Banks didn’t even play most of last yr. people that expect them to just immediately know wtf they were doing at middle LB are not being realistic. They have talent. Crouch needs another year of trimming down. Banks needs reps. I’m not as down on them as some. It’s hard enough learning a position let alone lack of practice and missing time with injury in banks case.

VN Store

Back