'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

giphy.gif

Can’t believe how much Kirby’s shady ways are catching up to him on the recruiting trail..................................................................…..........................................................................................................

C95C9E48-04BD-44F6-8DA3-91D14387D064.gif

Looks like @Atlanta VOL was right again.

Deal with it, haters.
Callahan threw in the towel Friday night, so there was nothing cutting edge in Atlanta VOL doing the same on Saturday. No ecred is awarded for coming over here and dropping day old info from the pay sites.

Last edited:
i really try not to put alot of stock in recruiting site evaluations but considering the product that these coaches are putting on the field, i also am not putting alot of stock in the coaches evaluations.

i really can't wait til this regime is gone.

Reactions: volinbama256
Well this is where you and the staff would disagree with what we currently have here and plan on having here. And as I alluded...a certain coach lost a lot of interest in him based on the last sets of film they watched on him.....
Yeah Kirby doesn’t know about defense . We didn’t want him hahahahahahhahahhahahahha

Reactions: johnfnkelly
I believe Peterson's lack of development is on him moreso than the coaches..

Who else at linebacker has developed? Henry T is as lost as one of the pups in the Budweiser commercials in pass coverage.

Nothing like oh we didn’t want that guy because his video looks like crap(in game), but we base who plays in our games (specifically JG) off of how our players practice.

Just absolutely reeks of CYA.

Kirby’s lying to the kid and his boys are dropping bags. Did you see the kids mom? She looked angry because she loves CJP and hates UGA. The negative culture at UGA is about to be exposed. But it’s cool, he wasn’t a take for this staff because and they backed off because he had character issues and his senior film showed he had already reached his ceiling. He had to settle for his second choice because we told him to kick the curb. Probably doesn’t have the grades anyways and would’ve been a huge risk to even qualify. I predict JUCO bound.

Did I miss any?

Oh, and JG isn’t a good quarterback and needs to be replaced.

What do you mean? Mondon wasn't good enough to play at TN. LOL at Kirby taking a 5 star LB.
The only reason Kirby is taking him is his ranking to make their class look better. They probably don’t actually want or need him, just want the optics of a good class and can waste a spot. It certainly isn’t because of senior year film.

I have a hard time believing he was a take at UGA and not here. Only explanation would be they are so stacked it’s ok to take a risk as they prefer he just not end up being a star at Florida or TN. Both Kirby and Saban like to play keep away with kids they don’t truly want but also don’t want a mistake biting them in long run

VN Store

Back