'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

I’m sure you meant UGA rather than OM, so I get your point. Luke isn’t likely to be there long. Plus, Ratledge based his decision to go to UGA 100% based on Pittman being his OL coach....already burned on that once, why do it again? I’d think UT coaches will bring this or a similar point like this up again.
Thanks. Yes I meant UGA.

What about parachute onto the field to have the meeting, then get a jet pack and fly off.. That would be original..

This would be badass ...

IncomparableAthleticGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif

We were dead here...I don’t think there will be a meltdown. It’s nice to have a sliver of hope with this kid after he had completely shut it down.
edit: I know you didn’t say meltdown, but I don’t think anyone will blame Pruitt here...just my opinion.
So what's the current status?

So what's the current status?
there is no status. he's committed to GA, had them in home, and is still set to OV there this weekend.

everything for us right now is just speculation and hope.....the only thing i've heard that's anywhere near concrete was AP saying he knows we've reached out. that's about it. they'd like to get him up to campus or make an in home. neither of those things has happened/is happening that we know of...

Reactions: Sleegro
I think Luke is probably a better bet to last 4 years at UGA than Coley. Luke had a pretty good reputation as an OL coach at Ole Miss.
No he didn't, they hated him as an O-Line coach. They wanted him fired the whole time he we coaching the O-line. The O-line improved once he became HC and they got another O-line coach.

From 10/17/15
"HITLER WOULD BE A BETTER O-LINE COACH THAN MATT LUKE"

"Then next summer send that doughboy to go work with some NFL OL coaches or shadow the best Collegiate OL coaches because something ain't working"

"I'm so tired of hearing the excuses for Matt Luke. I really think some people here must be family members or friends of his. The only thing he's done is get his nephew a spot"

"Matt Luke can suck my dick in hell"

"Our O lineman are charmin soft. There's an element to them that is difficult to quantify but something you can see. They are just frickin soft, like Matt Luke's fat marshmallow looking fat fricking face."

"MattLuke4Heisman"

"As long as the new OC brings an O Line coach I'm cool with it."

These are some samples of OM fans feeling on Matt Luke as an O-line coach

From 10/17/15

"Then next summer send that doughboy to go work with some NFL OL coaches or shadow the best Collegiate OL coaches because something ain't working"

"I'm so tired of hearing the excuses for Matt Luke. I really think some people here must be family members or friends of his. The only thing he's done is get his nephew a spot"

"Our O lineman are charmin soft. There's an element to them that is difficult to quantify but something you can see. They are just frickin soft, like Matt Luke's fat marshmallow looking fat fricking face."

"MattLuke4Heisman"

But the players loved him?

Who cares if the players loved him? I was answering the statement that he had a good rep as an O-line coach ar OM, which he didn't.

From 10/17/15

"MattLuke4Heisman"

I wish these fans would tell us how they really feel.

Reactions: Volsurance
Who cares if the players loved him? I was answering the statement that he had a good rep as an O-line coach ar OM, which he didn't.
Excuse me... I thought you might know something. Others have said he is a HR for GA because he is such a good coach and players love him. Fans complain even when a coach is doing a great job like Friend and Rocker. But since you don't know anything....

VN Store

Back