'19 GA ILB Trezmen Marshall

If Pappoe and Marshall are close and Marshall is visiting us this weekend, you would think Pappoe would come as well.

He isn't scheduled to visit as far as I know.

Pappoe isn't scheduled to visit this weekend. He could show up with Morris, but IDT he'll do that unless he has talked to the Auburn coaches and is ready to decommit.

Pappoe isn't scheduled to visit this weekend. He could show up with Morris, but IDT he'll do that unless he has talked to the Auburn coaches and is ready to decommit.

Why do you say that? Just curious...

Watson and Morris confirmed to attend tomorrow's game. Pappoe has got to show up.

It's gonna be the Grayson 3 plus Marshall.

Pappoe, Marshall, Henry at LB with an outside shot at Toto and Crouch.

Boom

Watson and Morris confirmed to attend tomorrow's game. Pappoe has got to show up.

It's gonna be the Grayson 3 plus Marshall.

Pappoe, Marshall, Henry at LB with an outside shot at Toto and Crouch.

Boom

If we get first 3 we likely don't get other two unless Crouch wanted in since he could play both ways

Ok im going to adk a question and i really dont know how li t works so please just ignore my ignorance, but i people leave or are asked to look elsewhere does that open more spots for next years class?

Reactions: dduncan4163
Ok im going to adk a question and i really dont know how li t works so please just ignore my ignorance, but i people leave or are asked to look elsewhere does that open more spots for next years class?
Yes. So if we tell a '19 recruit to git (shirt), that opens up a spot for another '19 recruit we want more...

We can only sign 25 each year

Yeah i knew that but if people leave or shown the door so to speak its still only 25 or does it have to do withe the 85 #
I honestly don't know,trying to figure it. Oh an thank you for responding. I've never really followed recruiting very closely so its all new to me when it comes to numbers bud

There's two main numbers that the staff has to abide by. First is the overall limit on players on scholarship which is 85. The second is the number of new scholarships that can be awarded each year, which is 25. There are some limited ways in which a staff can shift what year the new scholarship counts in but generally that doesn't apply to more than maybe a handful of kids per year.

VN Store

Back