'19 GA ILB Trezmen Marshall

Who else is bailing Ron?
Not sure but they’ll sign 25+ this class and with only like 12 seniors another 10+ will have to bounce. I’m sure if we wanted to we could make some good guesses just by looking at guys who’ve not played much if at all and get an idea. (Not counting freshman of course).

Vols not a serious threat
Oh uncle Lou, when we get all of these good recruits in here, you’ll be begging for Kirby Smart to start recruiting a lot harder. I just don’t get it with you, that you are obsessed with Tennessee. Worried sick about Pruitt. Probably so worried, you can’t sleep at night. Probably dreaming that Pruitt is a threat to you and Georgia. I’ve got news for you, you better start worrying even harder. We are going to beat you here soon.

Not sure but they’ll sign 25+ this class and with only like 12 seniors another 10+ will have to bounce. I’m sure if we wanted to we could make some good guesses just by looking at guys who’ve not played much if at all and get an idea. (Not counting freshman of course).
I thought that we could only take 25 each class. Does that number increase if scholarship players transfer out?

TREZMAN MARSHALL....

a0e7eba30e2c435d0f20a0c32a95816a876363a32d6553c1eee3edd849c7bf73.jpg

VN Store

Back