'19 GA ILB Trezmen Marshall

Would this guy be a take if we are taking people? Does he have elite speed to play outside and elite cover skils
He appears to have good atheltic ability. I dont know what the coaches are saying they would use him for but at his size current I could see him being a run stopping force. After two years in college weight training program he will probably he close to 250.

i would choose walker as well.

but i'd settle for Logue and Marshall.....................................................
J31n.gif

John Mincey has flashed promise. Hopefully he has enjoyed his freshman year and has good things to say to his old teammate.
Yep, Mincey is going to be a star on the DL next few years. He's showed big time ability in his limited time this fall. Offseason in the weight room will be good for him.

Chad Simmons post on VQ...

I will see Rivals250 ATH Trezman Marshall play tonight. He is a Georgia commit and he is visiting Tennessee this weekend.

He has already visited UT officially, so this will be an unofficial visit. Marshall is not one that likes to talk recruiting and although I spent over an hour and a half at his school today, I spent more time with those close to him; like his coaches, principal and counselor, than I did him.

Marshall is not going to reveal much. That I know, so we just had 15-20 minutes of casual chat than we did recruiting talk. What he did reveal though, was, pretty interesting... He was filling out his application for Georgia when I arrived in the commons area. He is planning to fill out his application for Tennessee today as well. That was interesting.

He is a Georgia commit, so yes, Georgia is the team to beat, but this one is MUCH closer than I thought it was based on what I learned/heard today from those very close to him.

I asked over half a dozen people that are tight with Marshall if they thought he would stick with UGA and sign with the Bulldogs December 19, and not one, came out and said a confident yes.

Two people that are very close to him are HUGE Georgia fans... One has UGA pictures/helmets in their office, and they feel this is very close with Georgia and Tennessee. Alabama is in this too and Auburn is coming to watch him play tonight as well, but the Vols appear to be a legit threat to the Bulldogs.

Marshall is close to Vol DL John Mincey and Mincey raves about the new culture in Knoxville. Another key here is Kevin Sherrer... Sherrer was recruiting Marshall for UGA, so those two go way back and have a great relationship. Sherrer is well liked/respected by those at Clinch County.

Oh yeah, one more... Marshall and Owen Pappoe said earlier this year that they plan to play together on the next level. You likely know how I feel about Owen right now with my recent features on him... I like the Vols to sign him next month as of right now. That doesn't hurt their chances with Marshall either.

Now, Marshall is still committed to Georgia and he will take his official visit to Athens next month, so this will be a very tough flip for Tennessee, but I was not expecting to hear quite what I heard today in Homerville. Tennessee has a real shot here. We likely won't know until Marshall signs. I still personally lean towards him signing with Georgia TODAY, but this is much, much closer than I thought it was.

He has an official visit to Bama next weekend and he may visit Auburn officially one of the next two weekends, with Georgia receiving the official visit right before the Early Signing Period.

Just one more to watch.

I expect Pruitt to get at least one big flip from a prospect in Georgia, maybe more, so stay tuned.

Homerville sounds like a mildly derogatory name for a fan website lol.

But with this Simmons piece and what that FSU guy said...starting to look reaaallll good on signing two top-100 linebackers.

The key to this one is Pappoe. Pappoe was peer-recruiting him to Auburn and the two became close. Pappoe is the reason Marshall was seriously considering flipping to Auburn... and the reason that interest has waned.

Dominos. Morris -> Pappoe ->Watson & Marshall

Time has come for Tennessee to win one of these recruiting battles! These recruits see that Pruitt is a No BS! Coach.. Kids like this see that at as result of a change and wins are important as well. Keep it real though,Kids like trezmam and Wanya trying to get to league! They see Kamara! They See Dobbs! If it get Tennessee to an Sec east title and more.. Than so be it.. Pruitt will coach these Big recruits to An Nfl caliber player and they no longer have to sit on the bench to get that coaching! Tennessee Got playing time.. Win,Win!

CJP has already won "some of these recruiting battles".

The key to this one is Pappoe. Pappoe was peer-recruiting him to Auburn and the two became close. Pappoe is the reason Marshall was seriously considering flipping to Auburn... and the reason that interest has waned.

Dominos. Morris -> Pappoe ->Watson & Marshall

If Pappoe and Marshall are close and Marshall is visiting us this weekend, you would think Pappoe would come as well.

He isn't scheduled to visit as far as I know.

VN Store

Back