'19 GA ILB Trezmen Marshall

What happened to that guy?

Just another over exuberant new comer that came in blazing meaning well but drove everyone nuts. He had some health problems also. Good guy just tried to hard and wasn't good at doing new recruit threads.

Of all the UGA guys we are trying to flip, I actually feel like we have the best chance with this kid. Wouldn't shock me one bit to see him on our roster next season.

Reactions: Montrell Hardy
Would the numbers work if Marshall and Pappoe both wanted in? Bird in the hand with Henry in the boat, Marshall and Pappoe are both worth it tho.

Nolan visiting with that group has me feeling he’s there to make sure no one thinks about flipping
If this was the last staff I’d be more concerned about that, but this staff is used to big time recruiting and the possibility of someone just coming to monitor other school’s commits versus coming because you’re interested in the program. Or they may know Nolan is visiting to monitor and just not care.

I doubt they’re being snuck up on by a potential mole.

"Sources close to Marshall's recruitment confirmed that his trip to Knoxville this weekend will be an unofficial visit. He traveled to Tennessee in June on his first official visit."

"Marshall has been committed to Georgia for more than six months, but he has continued exploring other options in recent months. In addition to taking his official visit with the Vols more than five months ago, he has visited Florida State multiple times this year, and he traveled to Alabama and Auburn in early June."

-Callahan

Note: Tenn also hosted Marshall in March for one of it's spring practices and is a teammate of freshman defensive lineman John Mincey.

One of the FSU writers at their Rivals site Warchant says that he likes Tennessee's chances to pull Marshall. Marshall visited FSU a bunch during the summer, so the guy probably isn't talking out of his ass.
Could be the Kirby is trying to protect from being flipped is we are buying into the 'spies visiting' narrative.

Time has come for Tennessee to win one of these recruiting battles! These recruits see that Pruitt is a No BS! Coach.. Kids like this see that at as result of a change and wins are important as well. Keep it real though,Kids like trezmam and Wanya trying to get to league! They see Kamara! They See Dobbs! If it get Tennessee to an Sec east title and more.. Than so be it.. Pruitt will coach these Big recruits to An Nfl caliber player and they no longer have to sit on the bench to get that coaching! Tennessee Got playing time.. Win,Win!

Reactions: StoVol
Bolono may have passed guys he had some health issues

I often wondered about that Jacket. Wish we know for sure. As I said wasn't a bad guy just tried to hard and couldn't quite do it right most the time. And would spam the board with wrong info. lol He did have some serious health issues wish we knew if he has passed or not. Prayers to his family.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Would this guy be a take if we are taking people? Does he have elite speed to play outside and elite cover skils

VN Store

Back