'22 GA DT Tyre West (Tennessee signee)

I think the VQ guys got misquoted a touch on the defensive side not having a recruiting board to start the year which in return causes opinions such as those

I agree. I just don’t see a scenario in which this staff doesn’t have a “board” or list of guys they are interested in recruiting. That would insinuate they are just recruiting on the fly.

I think the VQ guys got misquoted a touch on the defensive side not having a recruiting board to start the year which in return causes opinions such as those
I think it was more that we were scrambling to evaluate and create our board….. our staff was hired very late and COVID limited evaluations. They should. Be better this year and Billy High will help also.

I hope this staff is smart enough not to share all of their info with these recruiting services. Every time it gets out we have discovered certain players then here come Bama or UGA.

I hope this staff is smart enough not to share all of their info with these recruiting services. Every time it gets out we have discovered certain players then here come Bama or UGA.

I think the reason people are speculating so much is because this staff doesn’t let info get out. I have no problems with it.

miami just hired cristobal. we good.

That is good, but Miami tends to focus more on South Florida kids, whereas Florida State and Florida go head to head more often in Central Florida and the panhandle. A good FSU hurts Florida more than a good Miami. We want FSU and Miami both to be good.

Reactions: peaygolf
Dropped a few spots in the updated 247 top 247...now a 92 and a composite .94...

Rivals dropped him in the last update as well...did he not have a good senior year or do they just hate us?

He did decommit from UGA and we know what a big no no that is with these sites

Dropped a few spots in the updated 247 top 247...now a 92 and a composite .94...

Rivals dropped him in the last update as well...did he not have a good senior year or do they just hate us?

He did decommit from UGA and we know what a big no no that is with these sites

Correction...the drop occurred on ESPN...dropped from inside the top 100 to #195...

I don't care that much either...just curious why all the services have dropped him recently....was it a bad senior year or is it truly related to him decommitting from UGA?

Correction...the drop occurred on ESPN...dropped from inside the top 100 to #195...

I don't care that much either...just curious why all the services have dropped him recently....was it a bad senior year or is it truly related to him decommitting from UGA?

It’s because he didn’t sign with one of the usual uga/Alabama/osu etc so they need to bump him down and bump up guys they signed instead.

Politics and stuff.

It’s because he didn’t sign with one of the usual uga/Alabama/osu etc so they need to bump him down and bump up guys they signed instead.

Politics and stuff.
I read somewhere...likely on this board...that he had some off the field/character issues? Regardless, we're in a desperate situation. While Heupel and Co. may not have given him a second look any other year, this year, we're hamstrung. You take a shot and hope Garner can get inside his head and get him straight. Gawd knows we need the defensive help any and everywhere.

VN Store

Back