'22 GA DT Tyre West (Tennessee signee)

When a guy just throws dudes, that's when you know he's another level...he also started on the D-line in the highest level of high school football in GA from his freshman to senior year 😳
I'm tickled to death over this recruit. It would have been nice to have gotten Nolen but this Kid might be better.

Man, could you imagine being an fsu fan on early signing day? That kid jumping ship to Jackson freaking state after being committed for so long, and then West supposedly being a lock to fsu, but signing UT in the end… wow
All of the major Florida schools being awful at the same time... would be a dream come true.

Man, could you imagine being an fsu fan on early signing day? That kid jumping ship to Jackson freaking state after being committed for so long, and then West supposedly being a lock to fsu, but signing UT in the end… wow
@Bassmaster_Vol Would have thought the apocalypse was happening lol

Much ado about nothing. FSU lost two big time commits, but even after that, they finished ahead of us in the 247 composite rankings with 4 fewer signees, 16 to our 20. And that's after going 5-7. It baffles me why recruits would sign there after a disastrous season. It's easy to speculate that it's money, but a lot of these kids have choices where they can make equal money at a better program. Norvell must be a hell of a salesman.

Much ado about nothing. FSU lost two big time commits, but even after that, they finished ahead of us in the 247 composite rankings with 4 fewer signees, 16 to our 20. And that's after going 5-7. It baffles me why recruits would sign there after a disastrous season. It's easy to speculate that it's money, but a lot of these kids have choices where they can make equal money at a better program. Norvell must be a hell of a salesman.
Actually, kids love FSU. They love the uniforms, and when they visit they love the girls and the parties. As crazy as it sounds, they love that Mia Khalifa is a big FSU fan.

FSU still has a mystique..............UT fans really need them to get good again.

This prolly been asked and answered but I never saw it. Is his name pronounced tire or tie-ree?

Edit: What's going on around here?

I still think it’s amazing Tennessee did so well in the end this year, given how 2021 began (and our 8 losing seasons in the preceding 13 years).

as fans we are guilty of forgetting just how utterly irrelevant Tennessee has been since Fulmer left

Reactions: FïreBall
I still think it’s amazing Tennessee did so well in the end this year, given how 2021 began (and our 8 losing seasons in the preceding 13 years).

as fans we are guilty of forgetting just how utterly irrelevant Tennessee has been since Fulmer left
ok.

VN Store

Back